Attention Barks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I saw the thread re Orford and his comments in MSE and didn't want another bun-fight over there so thought I would post it here.

You are not 'about to be banned', are welcome to your opinion and can have your say along with anyone else on in this forum.

Ultimately anyone who doesn't like what respective posters have to say in either criticism or praise of palyers and officials has two choices:

Express their alternate opinions or don't visit the forum. Noone forces anyone to visit here. As long as posts are not libellous there will be little moderation.

People will only be banned here if they were seen to be spoiling the forum for the enjoyment of other posters. There are only two people banned from Silvertails.net - one who was out to cause trouble and the other thinks he owns the right to all that is said about the club.

Yeah Barks knows this, he just prefers to go on with the same non-sense time after time.

Yeah - as strange as Canteen's opinions are, we STILL let the guy hang around...HeHe...

Barks did this last year.. vicitms, arent we all?

i just re-read the post and read it over on MSE.

I must say I agree with Winston on MSE who gives a ****?

I saw the thread re Orford and his comments in MSE and didn't want another bun-fight over there so thought I would post it here.

You are not 'about to be banned', are welcome to your opinion and can have your say along with anyone else on in this forum.

Ultimately anyone who doesn't like what respective posters have to say in either criticism or praise of palyers and official has two choices:

Express their alternate opinions or don't visit the forum. Noone forces anyone to visit here. As long as posts are not libellous there will be little moderation.

People will only be banned here if they were seen to be spoiling the forum for the enjoyment of other posters. There are only two people banned from Silvertails.net - one who was out to cause trouble and the other thinks he owns the right to all that is said about the club.

CW, don't take it that way...what i was saying was the way i give it back to posters on both sites who attack players - that I expect to be banned. There is a difference. i hope i didn't imply that you or MSE were about to ban me.

just read the remainder of these posts....whatever fellas.

CW hit the nail on the head in MSE. Not only players, but a lot of us have better things to do than read mindless attacks on players - . I come on these sites hoping to catch some manly news and people’s thoughts on last weeks game/this weeks team/future buys etc etc and the humour is good.

Instead we often get things that would be better served if that individual trotted to a football club meeting where they could be seen and heard because it’s doing no good being repeated time after time here….so yes Byso…I do the same thing

It’s like listening you your brother bitch to you about your sister constantly….zzzzzzzzzzzzz

and dan, not everyone is a victim.......just you. :lol2:

Just dont zzzzzzzzzzzzz with your bitch sister................................
not unless you own a banjo & have no teeth of course, then go right ahead.

I come on these sites hoping to catch some manly news and people’s thoughts on last weeks game/this weeks team/future buys etc etc and the humour is good.

Exactly - and if someone has had a crap game, is that opinion not allowed to be shared?

Most of those players are on the same salaries as the CEO of most SMEs. If those CEOs stuff up and make a loss, are they ever immune from criticism?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2