Att: Mr Invisible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
The cynic in me wonders if we should run a competition to predict how many Bulldog loses it will take before Barba gets well enough to play?

A good thread..lets say they lose the first 3, bet he has a miraculous recovery and is back for round 4

Gee they had some great Forum Names, you have to at least give them that!!

Captain Kickass
Barrack O'Barba
Mr Invisible

It would not surprise me if Barba was at DCE's place as they go way back. Daly's dad Tom (?) coached Barba in Mackay. Seems he needs a stable place to stay. Not sure I would move into a place that has a new born baby though.

southsideeagle said:
It would not surprise me if Barba was at DCE's place as they go way back. Daly's dad Tom (?) coached Barba in Mackay. Seems he needs a stable place to stay. Not sure I would move into a place that has a new born baby though.

Yeah wives love that sort of thing. "Here's my troubled mate from back home, mind if he dosses on the couch for an indefinite period? Honey? Oh yeah how are you going with our newborn baby?"

Mark from Brisbane said:
Gee they had some great Forum Names, you have to at least give them that!!

Captain Kickass
Barrack O'Barba
Mr Invisible

The three little princesses now know the dogs season is over so they have gone into designing a Bulldogs Bra...plenty of support but no cup.

I think Ruben Wiki has found Mr I up the streakers bottom. (See photo on the Ruben tackles streaker thread.)

I understand that Mr Invisible has been suspended until further notice.

He might be back in around two months time.

Is that the same Mr Invisible thats a mod at the kennel the wowser banned me grand final night for celebrating the cheats first ligit title since 1999

RL Gronk said:
Is that the same Mr Invisible thats a mod at the kennel the wowser banned me grand final night for celebrating the cheats first ligit title since 1999

Who says it was legit. They're still a bunch of purple knob cheats.

I take great solace from the fact they have not legitimately beaten us in a GF and we hold 2 premierships to their 1 over the last decade.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6