att. manly,pls take note

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
with this w/ends results,teams 4 and 5 will contest the GF.if a couple of results had gone our way,that could of been us.it highlights how close this competition is.with improvements in the player roster for 2006,there is no reason why we cant contest the GF next year.bring on 2006!!!

I respectfully disagree mate. In the past 13 rounds, we were consistently the worst team in the NRL, and I honestly couldn't think at the time of any team we could actually roll.

How can you say that Ryan, we beat the Broncos, and had both the Panthers and Cowboys beaten with less than 2 minutes to go. We may have choked on those occasions, but to say we didn't have the ability to beat ANY teams in the last 13 rounds is ridiculous.

In the 1st ten rounds of the season, I had a lot of confidence in our team Blunty. But you'd have to think after losing those 6 games in a row (being smashed by Souths, Newcastle etc.) we were in VERY big trouble.

When the legends of your club are saying things like "we are fodder if we limp into this finals series anyway", you aren't really travelling the best.

Whilst we DID beat The Broncos, by ONE point, if you look at their form over the last 7 games they played, we should have won by a lot more.

The other 2 close games - we lost.

We ended the season with an 11 loss from 13 starts..

We lost more than we won.

Blunty - At no times in that past 13 rounds would I have had enough confidence to go and lay money on our team. I don't like it, but it's the way things panned out.

That losing run was one of the very RARE consistent things of the season.

That said though mate. I agree with:-

Bring on 2006 !!!

But changes like Blockhead The Tiger need to be made, or we will continue to be the laughing stock.

My point was that the team still had the ability to put a few wins up, I myself had pretty much lost all confidence, and would never place my hard earned on them.

Souths and Sharks were the only two real drubbings IMO of the season. We were beating Newcastle well into the second half and let it slip, we were in no way smashed, but I get your point.

SURELY, Orford and Bell will make a difference. I would have flicked Princess before Sammy, myself though.

Agreed mate - that is the most disgraceful decision of the season. Harris can play prop, 2nd row, lock & 5/8, and gives more minutes on the field. There has to be more to King than we have seen recently, and maybe 2006 will show that?

My point was that the team still had the ability to put a few wins up, I myself had pretty much lost all confidence, and would never place my hard earned on them.

Souths and Sharks were the only two real drubbings IMO of the season. We were beating Newcastle well into the second half and let it slip, we were in no way smashed, but I get your point.

SURELY, Orford and Bell will make a difference. I would have flicked Princess before Sammy, myself though.

Tigers at beat us by a fair margin too, that was pretty disgraceful.....

[quote author=Blunty]

Tigers at beat us by a fair margin too, that was pretty disgraceful.....

[/quote]

From memory we had Origin stars out, Hill out, Kite, King and a few others out and we only lost 40 odd to 20 odd.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2