Atmosphere at Telstra was Ordinary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I can't believe Souths are playing before such small crowds at a huge stadium. It felt hollow and empty. The silly ground announcer tried to rev up the crowd but failed miserably. The Burrow sounded hollow and it was only twenty guys standing on the north western corner that made any noise at all. It was like a cemetery.

Surely the Rabbits would be better at Redfern - which would have atmosphere and help them.

i agree CW - it was interesting hearing echos from our calls last night - i guess its dollars that count

I agree CW . It was like being at a Mercantile Mutal cricket match between Tas & Vic. Souths should spend the money and get Redfern Oval up to scratch. 10,000 at Redfern would have provided a great atmosphere.

I only went to Redfern twice & each time it was a full house. The atmosphere was incredible ( not unlike Brooky , Leichhardt , Kogarah ). I'll never forget seeing Ronny Gibbs score that amazing kick regather try right in front of where we were standing. "great memories" !!!!!!

Its not suprising they don't win.

I wonder how many of those games that they have lost by a converted try or less would have gone the other way, at a ground packed full of their supporters, even if the capacity was only 7000.

Souths sold their soul and they'll have to cop it for a few more years. A shocking decision that was made in desperation.

Regular club games belong to great suburban grounds IMO.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6