At wat point will you say.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
We are serious contenders for the title?

I wasnt really excited about this season, i thought we lacked a centre, 5/8 and a hooker.

But slowly im changing my mind. Defensively i think we have been solid all year, we have got closer to the cowboys than anyone else and in the second 40 today we should of conceded another 4 trys with the lack of possesion. I lost count of the back to back sets we defended for. Then in attack both in the 1st half today and 2nd half last week I can see signs of us clicking.

Im not convinced yet however if we can get up over the dragons I think we maybe a top 4 side.

Whats everyone elses thoughts

I thought defensively today we were rather intimidating. It almost got to a point where I thought The Warriors were almost fearful of taking the ball up. Matai had a cracker of a game in defence.

Cliffy - we are showing a little title contender form - so yeah - I agree.

CliffyGC,

Just out of interest how is your weight going? Some time ago on mse you were saying how you would go on a diet and be a lot better by approx march '06.

Am interested coz I have had success with weight watchers and have an interest in how people successfully diet.

By the way, I reckon we'll be a premiership chance once we find a top front rower. Our back row really carries those planks of wood Kite and King.

The rest of the team I am very pleased with.

this is where i was in august 2004
100_0834.jpg

this was about 4 weeks ago with my brother
camblair.jpg

i was over 220kg now just over 140kg got about 45 to go.

Mate,

That is AWESOME. Bloody great effort, you are an inspiration.

I go to weight watchers and meet success stories such as yours and mate it gives me such motivation. It has really helped me in my life.

I've gone from 118kg to 105, I am aiming for 92. Thanks Cliffy.

cliffy, well done mate! ive got massive repsect for someone who can shed those kg's, keep it up mate and you'll be shagging your way around town!!

Mate,

That is AWESOME. Bloody great effort, you are an inspiration.

I go to weight watchers and meet success stories such as yours and mate it gives me such motivation. It has really helped me in my life.

I've gone from 118kg to 105, I am aiming for 92. Thanks Cliffy.
the top picture makes me cringe
i was killing myself

I really believe if i hadnt of decided to change my life on october 2 2004 i would be dead now.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

well done mate!!

I am also one who has to shed around 30 odd kilo and i just find it too hard to get motivated and i drink too much beer!!

Hardly home on weekends so eat out alot...

Well done cliffy gc :clap:

**** mate.. big effort.. Biggest loser style stuff without the professional motivators. Massive achievement.. all the best in your goal for the next 45kg. Im sure youll do it !

i have to echo the sentiments above - im in the process of getting rid of the extra kegs i put on when i did my knee and wrote my thesis all in the one year.

Started at 113 in Dec - now 104, goal weight is 90

Ive got to say you look a lot healthier mate - im sure you feel it too

Jesus Cliffy! It's a cliche and a half but no kidding mate you look at least ten years younger, and ten times as happy.

220 kilos. Farkin hell. That is absolutely unthinkable to me. Since you've started you have effectively shed a willstyles from yourself (and a bit more for good measure!).

Bugger. Seeing sh*t like that makes me feel very guilty for how poorly I eat, how much I drink and how little i exercise.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4