At least we now know we need Cust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
Any illusions that he isn't our 6 are clearly over now. Not even just on his individual performance lately, but for how exposed our left flank is now.

Croker & Taufua shouldn't wear the manly jersey for the rest of the season.
1. Garrick / Walker
2. Parker / Garrick
3. Walker / Parker
4. Suli
5. Funa
6. Cust
7. DCE
14. Schuster

goodbye top 4, and goodbye top 8 if the lineup put out there tonight continues.

He has to be in the 17, offers a lot more than Croker and he is a better half cover. Some have said he might have an injury and that may be the reason for being left out

How can you possibly say that. Walker was injured in his first tackle.

What we do know is Croker is not the man.

Any illusions that he isn't our 6 are clearly over now. Not even just on his individual performance lately, but for how exposed our left flank is now.

Croker & Taufua shouldn't wear the manly jersey for the rest of the season.
1. Garrick / Walker
2. Parker / Garrick
3. Walker / Parker
4. Suli
5. Funa
6. Cust
7. DCE
14. Schuster

goodbye top 4, and goodbye top 8 if the lineup put out there tonight continues.
A no to Garrick ever playing fullback, the game against the Sharks was the worst I have seen a fullback play.

Parker to slow for the wing, think his time is up for Schuster.

I would give Schuster the shot at left centre that’s where he has been training.

A no to Garrick ever playing fullback, the game against the Sharks was the worst I have seen a fullback play.

Parker to slow for the wing, think his time is up for Schuster.

I would give Schuster the shot at left centre that’s where he has been training.
the game agains the dragons was fine. Much better than elliott.. how many tries Elliott cost us tonight? The bloke is woeful.

Next week we need a complete change. The passengers are so exposed they need to go

1. metcalf 2. garrick 3. suli 4. parker / schuster 5 funa 6 cust 7 dce 14. schuster / parker

the game agains the dragons was fine. Much better than elliott.. how many tries Elliott cost us tonight? The bloke is woeful.

Next week we need a complete change. The passengers are so exposed they need to go

1. metcalf 2. garrick 3. suli 4. parker / schuster 5 funa 6 cust 7 dce 14. schuster / parker
I agree on Elliot a Fringe footballer, that’s why it’s been confusing to why Albert never got the jumper after Turbos injiury.

You need players that bring something in attack, the Panthers have way more energy then us though.

Whether he is the answer who knows?
But he attacks and is a competitor so that's bettrr than what we got.

Croker at 5/8 on the left a few weeks ago continually dummied to the backline and went himself, when it looked like Parker has enough momentum to score. Croker got tackled every time.

Last night he went to the line and passed it, intercepted. Yet this was the one time he should have dummied, because he would have scored himself.

Cust has much better judgement than that.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2