At least DCE not embarrassed with 8 mins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
Ben Hunt coming on with 8 mins to go when Qld had the game won, what a massive vote of confidence from Kevvie. Even us Qld supporters were paying out on him. It would've been good for Cherry to be part of the win, but I'm glad it was Hunt coming on. I had flash backs to when Cherry didn't get on for the Kangaroos and the sh*t he copped

Pretty embarrassing for nsw hunt got on the field at all. He was there in case of injury. Smith, Cronk and Munster were always going to play full minutes unless injured or up by a lot.

Ben Hunt coming on with 8 mins to go when Qld had the game won, what a massive vote of confidence from Kevvie. Even us Qld supporters were paying out on him. It would've been good for Cherry to be part of the win, but I'm glad it was Hunt coming on. I had flash backs to when Cherry didn't get on for the Kangaroos and the sh*t he copped
and being left out of the side completely for a recently "dropped to reserve grade" half back, paired with the massive injury toll, isn't an even more damning "vote of confidence" from Kevvie?

Hunt playing 8 minutes had nothing to do with a lack of confidence and everything to do with the way QLD were controlling the game...why would you bench Munster, Smith or Cronk for the sake of showing confidence in a bench utility that was picked to cover potential injury or spark something IF the side was struggling?

and being left out of the side completely for a recently "dropped to reserve grade" half back, paired with the massive injury toll, isn't an even more damning "vote of confidence" from Kevvie?

Hunt playing 8 minutes had nothing to do with a lack of confidence and everything to do with the way QLD were controlling the game...why would you bench Munster, Smith or Cronk for the sake of showing confidence in a bench utility that was picked to cover potential injury or spark something IF the side was struggling?
Good point/s. Even the Broncos wanker I work with thought DCE should've been picked before Hunt. I wonder Kevvie will stick to his word and pick DCE next year? I support Qld but thought the Blues would've won

Good point/s. Even the Broncos wanker I work with thought DCE should've been picked before Hunt. I wonder Kevvie will stick to his word and pick DCE next year? I support Qld but thought the Blues would've won

DCE will never play whilst the player Mafia are still in control , and in fact he might never get to play again because the last of the Mafia won't be gone for 2-3 years and by then Cherry will be 31 himself.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8