Assisting the club in its goal of upgrading BROOKVALE OVAL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
PHASE ONE:-

The Manly Daily has just asked:-

Tell us whether you intend to vote for your sitting local member at the next state election in March - logon to the Manly Daily's online poll @ www.manlydaily.com.au

I'd like to ask that EVERYONE find a LITTLE time to logon, help make the "powers that be" a little more uneasy about their seat, unless Brookvale Oval is shown the respect it deserves.

Come on people - we can finally lend our support to a great cause. It costs nothing (only a small amount of time), and if it means we get something in black and white in the paper as the fruit of our labors, the rewards will be there for all to see !!!

Please people - rally here....We need to get all three of Brad Hazzard, David Barr & Alex Mctaggart to assist our cause - and THIS (if HEAPS of people reply) will tell them how serious we are !!!

to be honest its a bit harsh to hold my local member responsible for brookvale oval.

but seriously if you are a local then definatly worth the short period of time required to get the ground back to the undisputed best ground to watch footy at.

wow - got through all that without a joke insinuating something to do with someones local member

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6