Assistant Coach after Flanno

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Take out the fact of whether I like Ennis or not, let me get this straight.

There is a current tug-of-war between Siebold (currently employed by Manly) and Flanagan (currently employed by Manly) for the services of an assistant coach next season????

Does anybody else see something seriously wrong and a conflict of interest here? Is there any wonder we've only won 20 odd % of our games since he's started focusing on The Dragons.

Shocker.

There is a current tug-of-war between Siebold (currently employed by Manly) and Flanagan (currently employed by Manly) for the services of an assistant coach next season????

Does anybody else see something seriously wrong and a conflict of interest here? Is there any wonder we've only won 20 odd % of our games since he's started focusing on The Dragons.

Shocker.
100 percent agree and have said so many times. What the hell is Flanagan still doing at our club. Get him out now. Today. We’ve missed the finals anyway. Let him go the dragons now.

And with respect. I’m not saying treat Flanagan badly.
Set him free. His mind and his loyalty is elsewhere.

I dunno mate.....yeah Ennis was an annoying little pri<k during his playing days but he has a pretty good footy brain & often makes sense when commentating. I think he'd do wonders with Croker & blend in nicely with the boys?
Perhaps there would be some benefit but my intense dislike of the bloke has me not wanting him anywhere near the joint, some of the rubbish he's had to say during games about the Eagles disqualifies him to me

Shocker.
Obviously Flanagans focus has been on St Merge since he signed, we should have flicked him that day

I dunno mate.....yeah Ennis was an annoying little pri<k during his playing days but he has a pretty good footy brain & often makes sense when commentating. I think he'd do wonders with Croker & blend in nicely with the boys?
Ennis wont be giving up his cosy commenting gig at Fox tho, a fulltime assistant would be more favourable for us rather than a part timer.

If we want a real technical assistant coach, who has respect around the league, who could lure players, and could help players like Schuster, Arthur, Humphreys & others, do everything we can to get:

Cooper Cronk.

Will be interesting to see who we end up with. I not convinced Seibs is the best coach for Manly but suspect he is smart enough to know what kind of skill set will best complement his style.

Will be interesting to see who we end up with. I not convinced Seibs is the best coach for Manly but suspect he is smart enough to know what kind of skill set will best complement his style.
Agree. Assistant coaches are just as important as the main man these days. Getting this piece right is massive for our team.

Shocker.
I hadn't even thought of that angle, sickening really, how the hell is it ok for Flannogan to tamper with any coach or player unless Manly aligned while he is "supposedly " part of Manly.
Imagine say Bob Fulton coaching and his assistant even smiled at opposition coaching staff or players, he would have chewed em up and spat em out.....the old school Manly culture would not allow this type of crap to be allowed.....in reality this is a sign the strong Manly mentality is not anywhere near the Winning culture that made us such a successful proud team and this coming from the top, is not healthy for the playing group and as a fan, I'm 100% with Ryan, it's pretty ridiculous and embarrassing for this once proud club if you really think about it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8