Ask the boss thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Is there anything substantive on that ask Grant MAyer thread over at MSE? I mean, if you post up something serious is it likely to get serious treatment or does it get flooded with mindless dribble from the likes of DJ Booger and his mates?

I asked what steps/initiatives are being undertaken to enable the upgrade of Brookvale Oval, and I got a fairly detailed reply. I think Grant definitely communicates well. Give it a shot Andrew....you may be surprised I reckon...

the same time that you wasted with your two posts here?

That doesnt make sense, you just wanted a soap box in here to whinge about and point fingers without testing the water first.

Mata no offence, but how many times have you come on here stating that your time has been wasted previously with submissions etc put forward to the club.

To me it seems that the club is not concerned with what WE think, and I can understand that. Whilst there are some highly intelligent people on the Manly sites (mostly here) there are just too many tossers (like DJ Dickhead) to take people seriously.

I know you mean well and your interests are in helping the club (and yourself to some extent) but I just dont think the club is interested.

ah DJ Spook...gives us DJs a bad name....maybe I should change my forum name to PJthaDJ for a bit of cred...

I'll go over there in the next day or two.

Dan and Clon are both wrong in guessing my intentions. They are to:

1. Flag that I will venture there so you can all watch and be amused.

2. Have a dig at the DJ Duped who is a protected species over there.

I see after many replies to the thread he hasn't added anything to the discussion.

I see it as a cynical attempt to show some interest toward the fans. Not genuine imo.

They should start replying to emails which fans write in a genuine fashion. That would be a good start.

Byso, should the chairman of the NAB do the same?? Honestly, can you imagine how many nuffies write letters to the club.

Byso, should the chairman of the NAB do the same?? Honestly, can you imagine how many nuffies write letters to the club.

Speaking of nuffies, I wonder what the turnover and number of customers of NAB is as compared to Manly?

[quote author=clontaago]

Speaking of nuffies, I wonder what the turnover and number of customers of NAB is as compared to Manly?

[/quote]

impossible to tell. everyone needs a bank where as not everyone needs a football team.

even if we could do some research and get some figures it would mean fark all.

Mate they are begging supporters to hand over money. It's about time they learned to treat there customers with due respect.

There have been many questions asked on issues like the new supporter group in the forum etc. And nothing gets answered I know myself and others sent emails outlining some views and the club didn't have the common courtesy to acknowledge that they received them.

Now that they aren't getting the high intake of membership required they make an attempt to show that they care what the supporters think.

Clon, they aren't the NAB. And the NAB aren't begging for hand outs to keep afloat from the supporters they tend to ignore.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=clontaago]

[/quote]

impossible to tell. everyone needs a bank where as not everyone needs a football team.

[/quote]

My friend...EVERYONE needs a football team. Best sport ever invented !!!

[quote author=Matabele]
Got a problem Ryan baiter?

I rarely have problems & theres no need for bait.
[/quote]

I DO wear my heart on my sleeve, so yeah, it's probably not that difficult :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4