Asia Vs The rest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Arguably the best line up of players to ever face off.

This will be an interesting game.

Rest won the toss and POnting elected to bat.

Gayle out for 1 in the second over, 1/1

Gilly out for 24 in the 10th over 2/52

Lara and ponting going well - 2/79

Tenduker isnt playing - still has tennis elbow. He is there signing autographs and fielded for 3 overs as a show for the fans.

Tendulkar is the most overrated player outside of his own country which is the test of a truly great batsman.

Tendulkar when he was out here 2 years ago had a outside india average of about 40. Dravid on the other hand averages 65. Thats the true sign of class - like lara and waugh.

Since we never get to see any indian tours all you get is him out here and the only really good innings ive seen was the 250 not out in the dead rubber (we have a history of not showing up for dead rubbers).

You want to argue facts??

Dravid is the highest averaging player outside of his country out of the lot of them.

Warne showed some great class to get sewag out.

However any team with that many Aussies in it will ALWAYS beat any other team you can put together, there should be a rest of the world vs Australia, that might actually turn into a competiion worth watching

An absolute flogging but over $14 million raised.

Stop trying to win the "who can donate more money" comp fluff.

Well it proves that its not just the government that can donate money but that wasnt my point.

Also how does that make me the winner since i wasnt playing.

Tenduker isnt playing - still has tennis elbow. He is there signing autographs and fielded for 3 overs as a show for the fans.

Tendulkar is the most overrated player outside of his own country which is the test of a truly great batsman.

Tendulkar when he was out here 2 years ago had a outside india average of about 40. Dravid on the other hand averages 65. Thats the true sign of class - like lara and waugh.

Since we never get to see any indian tours all you get is him out here and the only really good innings ive seen was the 250 not out in the dead rubber (we have a history of not showing up for dead rubbers).

Hope you woke up from your dream when you saw those stats fluffy,although it can be hard to tell with you sometimes

Tendulkar at home- 58.53
Tendulkar Away- 56.58

Your right - but in 2004 after i saw it he did average 197.5 which would account for some of that.

Dravids away average is 64.

Sril lanka and South africa are the only teams he averages less than 64 when away.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4