Ashley Klein

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Klein needs to be censured for his failure to stop the game with Keppie obviously concussed. I thought there was meant to be a duty of care?? Really disappointing that the bunker did not intervene and stop the game!
That was all about not wanting a repeat of last week's Panthers/Eels drama. Keppie was obviously in trouble and the game should have been stopped. But Klein didn't want to get hammered like the ref last week.

Klein needs to be censured for his failure to stop the game with Keppie obviously concussed. I thought there was meant to be a duty of care?? Really disappointing that the bunker did not intervene and stop the game!

Until we eliminate stupid rulings from the Bunker, such as any defender can 'play dead' to gain an interference call, and give refs the authority to use common sense in rulings then the sport is in the hands of amateurs.

Probably a bit unfair on Klein tonight. I think overall he did a decent job, with the Keppie incident being his biggest mistake. I think he gave maybe one or two harsh set restarts early in the count. But thats more a problem with the rule than the individual. Without scrutinity and accountability on set restarts they find the most unsual and inconsistent times to give them. He's not the guy who made 17 errors, or got dragged into touch on the 3rd tackle. He didnt run directly into a defender for no reason or drop the ball over the line.

Don't disagree fairly sure nrl stands for new rules live, as they seem to make them up as they go and change them several times a season.

The Panthers do a lot of preseason wrestling, we need to look at that, the top 3 sides dominated us with slowing the play the ball and controlled us a result, we seem to be terrible at it.

Gee, quality Foxsports article there, quoting Andrew Voss when it was actually Warren Smith calling our game last night making the Keppie comments

Not stopping game when Keppie was clearly dazed and destress is inexcusable - right in front of the fk-wit ref too. Bunker did nothing. Players safety is more important then a stupid try

Klein stops the game when a player gets his big toe trodden on but won’t stop it when a player can’t walk because of concussion - totally incompetent fool.

He didn’t help us much last night but we were our own worst enemy unfortunately

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7