Ashes Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My worry is deck is playing true now and Pommies can rack up a big score in second innings

Collapse! What collapse?

Have I said I really really like this Agar kid

"only 7 minutes until lunch, Agar should get some caviar"

Lloyd responds "They will probably send him some champagne to try and get him drunk"

lol

I hope they are singing this to the the barmy army (to the tune of their favorite Yellow Submarine)
"We all love a first innings lead..."

BTW that would be the best final Aussie partnership I have seen.

Looking forward to waking up to England 87 all out.

Yep agreed, great solid knock as well, coming in when we were in all sorts, an opener at number 6, and hasn't looked troubled. He looks slow next to Agar but he is striking at 60 which is quick for tests.

He really looks a much better cricketer who only has a weakness to spin these days (like all bar Clarke and Haddin). You have to remember he is only 24 so still has 10 years to offer. The last few greats of Aussie cricket Clarke and Ponting both got dropped and had issues around the 21- 24 years of age and went away to come back better batsman. Hughes is starting to look the same.

Best session of test cricket in along time 5 wickets and 154 runs.
You can have your odi and t20 test cricket will always be the best

Date to dream - century on debut at 11?

You effing beauty 150 partnership - well done fellas

You effing beauty 150 partnership - well done fellas

He just needs to take a wicket next innings and we will have all rounder headlines everywhere

I don't want to mention anything about the cricket, just watching and hoping.

Man that sucks, Bodyline wins but only because he hit the thing too ****ing good.

Absolutely great debut as a batsman......oh wait, he is a bowler.

Bring in Lyon or Bird and drop Cowan, Agar can bat 6

Wow, so close. I feel gutted for him but he seems pretty laid back about it. Just hit it too well. Hope he gets some wickets now, he should be on a high now.

Did we jsut get Manly'd with the LBW, if he called try then it was out and given it was hitting leg with of 1/3 the ball thats out bar cheating umpiring.

What percentage of the ball are we talking before we overturn an umpires call ? That was pretty close to half the cherry hitting leg. Compare that one to Rogers' yesterday and it seems a bit rough.

Maybe Checchin is in charge of the DRS.

wow 98 on debut and as a #11 !!!! (world record!)

And a world record partnership with hughes.

Unbelievable!

I'm kinda annoyed with this dustbowl pitch. Used to be called downright cheating, but now it's err 'tailoring.'

If the poms think they're so much better than us then make a normal pitch, or even one to slightly favour swann, but not a cracked up dust bowl. Hate how they skip the ball on the practise pitches to rough it up.

It's just (typically british) gutless.

Go Australia!

Crazy days cricket by the sounds of it !!

I'm probably the only one on here hoping for it lol, but would love to see a KP special tonight

Stuff KP. Gees the Pommie commentators are a bit roughed up by the course of events yesterday, I think they were a bit peeved that things weren't going their way. They were banging on and on about Trott's dismissal, trying to compare it to Agar's referred stumping appeal. As far as I could tell Trott didn't hit the ball, no evidence suggested he did, although side on hot spot wasn't available (maybe a stroke of good luck).

Very little mention of how Joe Root hung around like a bad smell when he was given out, trying to work out whether the obvious little tickle he felt would sneak past hot spot or snicko. If that's not cheating then what is ??

KE I can't share your sentiments about Pieterson, I hope he gets knocked over early....and by Agar. Just reinforce this perceived issue he has with left arm spinners. By the way, Atherton obviously isn't a KP fan, he was having sly digs at him last night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4