Arrive Alive Campaign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Had a school visit today from two Penrith Panthers as part of the Arrive Alive Campagn for Road Safety. Talked to Year 10 and 11. Players were Tony Puletua and Michael Jennings.

Talking was done by a rep of the campaign. The footballers hardly said a word which was good as they struggled to string three words together when they had to talk about themselves or talk about an example of getting a taxi after a big night or being in a car that hit a barrier when the driver fell asleep after a night in town.
Later was told that five clubs are involved in this campaign: Dragons, Knights, Panthers, Tigers and Sea Eagles.

The funny thing is that the front man on the video talking about a friend killed was Glenn Hall from the Rabbitohs. He looked very familiar to Rooster and Manly fans!!

It was a worthwhile thing but the league players looked bored, were near incoherent and basically had little to offer except that the kids hung on their every word. (All three of them) They threw mini footies to kids who got questions correct.

I hope the Eagle boys do a better one. Good that we are involved in this campaign.

I resisted walking in with a large Wooden Spoon with the Panther players!!!! :lol:

What idiots would send Jennings and Puletua? You may as well send the mascot.

It many were to do that, you would hardly pick Sione and Afa -- you would send some players that can actually string sentences to like Monas or Beaver.

What idiots would send Jennings and Puletua? You may as well send the mascot.

It many were to do that, you would hardly pick Sione and Afa -- you would send some players that can actually string sentences to like Monas or Beaver.

Eh?

:lol:

speaking of useless penrith forwards that can't string a sentence together did anyone else see the bit on the footy show about how Martin Lang got on the panthers forum and slagged off the CEO out there. Wheres Hicksy when you need him?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6