Arko series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My last few games on the Northern Beaches was with Belrose Eagles. We just missed the semi,s, but a few of us kept playing down at Grahams reserve with a bunch mates and ring ins, which ended up being the end of my footy career. I hurt my knee, those days I didnt have the knowledge to get proper treatment or the funds, so that was it for me. I loved my footy but was never good enough to play in the rep sides

My last few games on the Northern Beaches was with Belrose Eagles. We just missed the semi,s, but a few of us kept playing down at Grahams reserve with a bunch mates and ring ins, which ended up being the end of my footy career. I hurt my knee, those days I didnt have the knowledge to get proper treatment or the funds, so that was it for me. I loved my footy but was never good enough to play in the rep sides
Good on you for having a go feathered friend . It takes courage and character to have a go

No one is great at everything . We all have our strengths and weaknesses

We are all humbled by life which is a good thing because Humility keeps us in touch with the good side of humanity

In the late 90s,I knew a lower grade assistant coach of the Eels. The pathway program was bring in as many country kids as you can. Didn't matter how good they were. The goal was to get a few into grade and one into first grade. That was deemed success.
Problem was, it destructed country footy and more importantly, ruined kids lives as they left home too young. They were left with no family support, "enjoyed" city life, drugs, gambling and gangs, and wouldn't go back to the country. This is easily glossed over as clubs would praise themselves telling us about the successful ones.
There is a big unknown cost to get one junior through the ranks and to first grade.
Maybe the way of the 1970s might have been best, maybe the pathways of today is best with Rooster Nick and his Xmas baskets.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4