Are we there yet??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bit of a quiet summer for me as we’ve been minding my daughters little boys (8/9) since the 17th of December ( including a family holiday to Tasmania), and finally they went home with their Mum this morning.

And just about over cricket as well ( both playing as that’s about all the two little fellas want to do) and watching.

It seems we have almost wall to wall cricket with test matches , one dayers and the Big Bash at night.

But boy oh boy I’m looking forward to the footy and the banter on Silvertails as we either do better than we thought or worse than we thought.

Hope you’ve all had a great Xmas - New Year and can the next 6 weeks just ****ing hurry up!!

Bit of a quiet summer for me as we’ve been minding my daughters little boys (8/9) since the 17th of December ( including a family holiday to Tasmania), and finally they went home with their Mum this morning.

And just about over cricket as well ( both playing as that’s about all the two little fellas want to do) and watching.

It seems we have almost wall to wall cricket with test matches , one dayers and the Big Bash at night.

But boy oh boy I’m looking forward to the footy and the banter on Silvertails as we either do better than we thought or worse than we thought.

Hope you’ve all had a great Xmas - New Year and can the next 6 weeks just ****ing hurry up!!

Did you notice the site was slow today?

If so you should post it on twitter!

Whenever I think the site is down I always go to see your twitter account to see if you have tweeted that the site is indeed, fubar.

I dunno why I do that...you never have posted about it! (lol) #notenoughoxygen

Feel free to do so in the future. *cough* :)

edit: A wicket just fell in the cricket...if that helps

Whenever I think the site is down I always go to see your twitter account to see if you have tweeted that the site is indeed, fubar.

Same

Last two days now for me.. few times got a bad gateway as well

Mark, the older I get, the longer the footy off season seems to be, just goes to show you what an exciting life I have.
There are many things to do at any age . Age is no barrier . The barrier is the limitations we put on our mind .
Those that Seek for excitement feathered friend will find it

wheel3.jpg

Thanks for that friend. I played Australian school boys cricket and can't stand to watch the crap anymore, so over to YouTube to watch heaps of Manly stuff from past and present. Phil Blake carving it up , or Sigsworth dummying to kick then slices through. That's my off season of enjoyment , with a stubbie of course .

Agree mark i stop watching cricket the confusion on 2 channels fox and 7 could not be bothered.
Superleague started so good footy watched - hull derby and st helens v wigan. So thats a sign nrl nearly here. I watch a superleague game over cricket, 5 nations union

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8