Are we the new wine capital of the world

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Over the last 3 months ive done a ton of traveling around australia
seen areas like
Mudgee
Northern Nsw
Southern NSW
Northern Victoria
and now South West WA

and i have to say im staggered at the amount of vineyards and wineries ive seen. Wat i find even more staggering is that ive been no where near well known wine centres like the hunter a SA.

Im not a  real big wine drinker but obviously as nation we are because there must be a demand for all this piss being made

Australia can produce a bloody good drop and has a lot of climatic variation so has a lot of the bases covered. 

I should add that one of the best drops I've had was a bottle shared with Manly Backer at Ryan's place.

i think we have been the wine capital for a while now.;... I believe it is something like what we hold in reserve for wine is more than what france produces a year or something ridiculous like that.

Love my red wine.  Over the last month we have given it a hammering, only have the real good stuff left so need to go replenish the stocks.  If anyone has any recommendations let me know. 

Dan Murphy's were selling a very good Wolf Blass Yellow Label Cab Sav '06 for $8 a bottle recently!

clontaago link said:
Church Block is a fave of mine. Henschke always worth a go to.

Love the church block, been through a case of that in the last couple of months.  Their scrubby rise is not bad either, a little cheaper as well. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6