Are we the most overrated team of all time?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Are we the most overrated team of all time?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Speaking about the thread title’s assertion…
98B1167C-C942-41CE-89AA-4FC587A1D433.jpeg

This is why we shouldn’t be too quick to LOL at anyone else. Our edge defence is a longstanding joke without a punchline.

Hasler hasn't manufactured ONE win against a top 4 team in TWO ****ing years ! He NEEDS a coaching director, or he needs to retire - his game-plans are out dated and prehistoric.

He refuses to hold players like Harper, Parker, Croker and others accountable, and tonight is the result of that.

1. Why start bloody Lawton in the backrow? Against a big, strong team?
1a. When we've looked flat in the past few games, he created spark from dummy half off the bench.
2. Why drop Koula (possibly our best player the past two weeks)? More goat photo's Harper?
3. Why does Harper have a mortgage on his position when we have better options?
4. The commentators are literally LAUGHING at our defensive structures Desmond. Our 2008 defense style gets dominated by the top 4 teams.

We play Koula 80 minutes, we win that. We would've beat Cronulla, a top 4 team, without Turbo. 2nd Half shows we are improving. I just want to reset and see how we fair against rabbitohs next week, and the back to back eels and storm round 11 and 12, hopefully then we have a close to full strength side. Then I will judge on whether we are once again pretenders instead of contenders.

Des is rotating his players and should have his top team by round 10 .With everyone available and selected in their best positions ,we have a team that will be hard to beat .BEST POSITIONS .

Hasler hasn't manufactured ONE win against a top 4 team in TWO ****ing years ! He NEEDS a coaching director, or he needs to retire - his game-plans are out dated and prehistoric.

Ah yes... just what a 2x premiership winning coach with a career win ratio of 58% across nearly 500 games needs... someone to tell him how to coach.

Ah yes... just what a 2x premiership winning coach with a career win ratio of 58% across nearly 500 games needs... someone to tell him how to coach.
It goes like this:

If we're losing, it's because:

-Des is a dinosaur
-Des still thinks its 2008
-Des is too stubborn to make changes
-Des used the wrong game plan
-We're flat track bullies
-We cant beat a top 4 team (based on who finished in the top 4 historically & an opinion on who will be top 4 at the end of this season)

If we're winning it's because:

-Our opposition put their queues in Iraq.

Last edited:
Just did the ladder predictor. We'll finish 6th with 15 wins 9 losses then knocked out in week 1 finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10