Are we the injury kings??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes. We also struggle when anyone at all gets injured, our depth just is not that of other NRL teams. Our 17 can match it. You could even say we have another couple / few top graders Ill round up to 20 NRL stardard players. But the last 10 are often still working on a few things and not regular or experienced top graders. Our development squad near always kids.

Compare with say the slimey eels who are making a habit of having experienced first graders sitting in their development list.

Hate an excuse, but take the best out of ANY team and they will struggle....
Manly in recent seasons have had major outs....more than any team - are we unlucky, unprepared or simply how it is ?
As an observation I am concerned that a few to many of our injured blokes appear to come back just that little bit to soon. They look to still be hampered by the injury compared to other teams.

Then you have the amazing Sipley who only missed how many weeks with a ACL or MCL or something? I know we needed a prop real bad, in the finals in 2019, but I can't help but wonder, if Sips coming back so soon, is a big part of the reason, he wasn't sighted at all in 2020.

Yes we are.. this season I swear every single game we copped an injury. Prove me wrong! Its a joke and very frustrating.. the nrl needs to ditch the set restarts amd go back to normal rugba leeg and not this rubbish touch football nonsense. This isn't the footy i grew up playing loving and watching. Do something emperor vlandys

We had injuries to..
Parker
Suli
Walker
Cust
Garrick
Taufua
Tom
Afb
Elliot
Sironen
Boyle
Jetski
Waddell

So from our top 17
Dce
Marty
Jake
Levi
Croker (spew emoji)
Keppie
Paseka

Played all games correct me if im wrong

I’m not sure “unprepared” is a reason,given Manly has one of the most durable halfbacks in history.And other than his first year or two,Jake has missed minimal games in his career

Been along time since I posted hello all feathered friends,but there is something wrong with our training program or something wrong with our high performance program as we keep getting hamstring leg and soft tissue injuries

Think we have a rehab issue, it feels to me our biggest issue is that players who have a longer term injury come back and soon after get again with either the same or similar injury on another body part that basically ends their season?

There would be some scientific reason as to why but I guess everyone smarter than me will have the answer.

Just turbo is the injury king. Not the team as a whole.
Maxta
Hate an excuse, but take the best out of ANY team and they will struggle....
Manly in recent seasons have had major outs....more than any team - are we unlucky, unprepared or simply how it is ?

Get what your saying mate. If we took Maxta or Bozo out of Silvertails, we would be void of intellectual content.

I don’t know that we are the injury kings BUT what I do know is those top 2-3 sides seem to escape “relatively” from losing their top players to injury, year in , year out.

And in the words of the great Prof Julius Sumner Miller “ why is it so “??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2