Are we missing Myles?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Missed his defence but not his usual piss poor carries. He is a crucial part of this team. We don't have many great defenders anymore so he would of hardened the pack up and alot of those soft tries might have been avoided.

Missing Myles? Absolutely not.

Were we gelling or winning games with him there? No.

He had less that 50 metres of yardage in 2 matches, and he is supposedly a leading forward. He was an appalling purchase. No real success at club level ever, and propped up by an exceptional QLD side. He is slow, makes zero impact when hitting the line and lacks skill. He totally stinks.

Last edited:
Yes we are missing Myles, but the fit version of Nate. I suspect he was incapacitated vs Penrith.

Missing Myles? Absolutely not.

Were we gelling or winning games with him there? No.

He had less that 50 metres of yardage in a combined 2 matches. He was an appalling purchase. No real success at club level ever, and propped up by an exceptional QLD side. He is slow, makes zero impact when hitting the line and lacks skill. He totally stinks.
I'm not sure which 2 matches you've hand picked and combined to get less than 50mts, his last game he was injured only on for 19mins for 34mts, game before against Raiders 50 mins. for 117mts and 26 tackles, stats can be manipulated to suit anyones genders. I'm not saying he's a great runner of the ball, more of a plodder, but I think his defence was missed on Monday night, we were soft thru the middle. Their first try was prop passed to prop who scored next to the sticks, when was the last time we saw a try scored like that.

I'm not sure which 2 matches you've hand picked and combined to get less than 50mts, his last game he was injured only on for 19mins for 34mts, game before against Raiders 50 mins. for 117mts and 26 tackles, stats can be manipulated to suit anyones genders. I'm not saying he's a great runner of the ball, more of a plodder, but I think his defence was missed on Monday night, we were soft thru the middle. Their first try was prop passed to prop who scored next to the sticks, when was the last time we saw a try scored like that.
If here is there only to defend, why not just keep a far cheaper Hasson? Look at his win/loss record at club level, makes for some reading.

If here is there only to defend, why not just keep a far cheaper Hasson? Look at his win/loss record at club level, makes for some reading.
I didn't say he was only there to defend as shown by his stats against the Raiders, as I said you hand picked a couple of games to get your stats, can't remember the last time Hasson ran over 100mts and 20+ tackles. Lets just hope he can pass on his experience to the young guys JT, LK, AFB.

We definitely missed Nate in defence.
I think he has copped a bit of unfair criticism this year due to the teams poor form across the board.
Jake made 50 tackles and 150 plus metres on Monday night!
With Myles in the team he would not of had to make that many tackles and Nate would of toughened up the middle.
Two wasted bench players in Leary and Matthew wright didn't help
Either.

actually I thought M Wright added a bit of starch when he came on ... wish he had come on sooner instead of Leary

I didn't say he was only there to defend as shown by his stats against the Raiders, as I said you hand picked a couple of games to get your stats, can't remember the last time Hasson ran over 100mts and 20+ tackles. Lets just hope he can pass on his experience to the young guys JT, LK, AFB.
You are clutching at straws. Myles has for the most part, come from very limited club land success. He has never won a title. Did Myles lead us to victory against the Raiders? You can only find that match. At least Hasson played finals and was part of a winning culture. We could have kept him and Sene-Lefao, for less money than Myles, and a better result. Myles has very little to offer in the way of mentorship...that is unless surrounded by an outstanding QLD side.

At least Hasson played finals and was part of a winning culture. We could have kept him and Sene-Lefao, for less money than Myles, and a better result. Myles has very little to offer in the way of mentorship...that is unless surrounded by an outstanding QLD side.

In relation to the first two sentences - what a load of crap.
Please share with us what knowledge you have of the value he offers around the club as a mentor?

In relation to the first two sentences - what a load of crap.
Please share with us what knowledge you have of the value he offers around the club as a mentor?
The opening 2 lines are crap? Ok, please share with us Myles premierships and final appearances at his other clubs? Given this guy is supposedly a leading player, its laughable. He is fortunate that QLD are outstanding.

On previous form, Myles goes well when intoxicated in hotel room corridors. Now that is a mentor, that is why they call him 'the deficator'. He offers the exact nothing that he did at the Bulldogs, Roosters and Titans. Far and away the clubs worst signing in recent history.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4