Are we lacking in the front row ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
My team round 1 would be

Tom
Garrick
Parker
Harper
Saab
Schuster
Foz

Jake
Croak
Keppie
Oka
Davey / bullemore
lawnton

paseka
Marty
Davey/ bullemore
Chez

I could settle for replacing lawnton for a genuine edge forward but like his willingness to compete and agility around the middle
Ailoi to return in game 3 ish based on form /fitness competition
Walks keeping every back and utility honest
Lawnton has a little cam murray about him.
Jake is an honest ball playing prop as opposed to an offloader which is of great benefit with inside men like tom and chez. Link man just has the oppostion laying back as his threat is minimal due to his lack of pace. He is best when defence committs and he pops a sneaky

wont happen i know

Before AFB left us he was the most intimidating and dynamic prop in the game
When AFB was taken off for a Break stint our Go forward Broke down
That is what impact he had on us and it was on a *Consistent * Basis
Great players perform to Great expectations on a *Consistent * Basis

Since AFB left none of our front line Men in the Band could replicate AFBs dominance and Intimidation

Last Season we were lacking front row ranking and we got a spanking in the big games were big match forwards dominate

If this season our front men fail to fire in the big games again
We need to make some big changes to be able to Glorify and live up to our Legendary clubs BENCHMARK AS THE GREATEST CLUB OF ALL !

Manly Sea eagle Premiers !!!
It is the Benchmark we go by
It is our Path to Glory !

1643761487390.png

Last edited:
We need to start Believing and Living up to this

Anything else is not Manly !

1639706337179.png

What does the Great Winston Churchill mean by
To improve is to change
To perfect is to change often ?

Let us look at Des Haslers first Manly team in 2004
and the Great changes he made in 2008 to make Manly Great again

Walker
donald
hicks
torens
williamson
monagahn
heckenburg
randall
king
whatmough
harris
beaver
bench.....
leluia
haumono
dunley
lennon

2008 Manly Premiers and the best team in the World !

Thank You Winston !

1643763501554.png

Speaking of Great changes

I am very excited about this Great change

One of the best dynamic prospects in the game

1643765213922.png

What does the Great Winston Churchill mean by
To improve is to change
To perfect is to change often ?

Let us look at Des Haslers first Manly team in 2004
and the Great changes he made in 2008 to make Manly Great again

Walker
donald
hicks
torens
williamson
monagahn
heckenburg
randall
king
whatmough
harris
beaver
bench.....
leluia
haumono
dunley
lennon

2008 Manly Premiers and the best team in the World !

Thank You Winston !

View attachment 20226
when comparing these 2 teams ill put it out there to the silvertails memory. In 2004, how financial were manly
and were we spending our allocated salary cap in full

My team round 1 would be

Tom
Garrick
Parker
Harper
Saab
Schuster
Foz

Jake
Croak
Keppie
Oka
Davey / bullemore
lawnton

paseka
Marty
Davey/ bullemore
Chez

I could settle for replacing lawnton for a genuine edge forward but like his willingness to compete and agility around the middle
Ailoi to return in game 3 ish based on form /fitness competition
Walks keeping every back and utility honest
Lawnton has a little cam murray about him.
Jake is an honest ball playing prop as opposed to an offloader which is of great benefit with inside men like tom and chez. Link man just has the oppostion laying back as his threat is minimal due to his lack of pace. He is best when defence committs and he pops a sneaky

wont happen i know
Walker would be on the bench with 3 forwards.
Looks like DCE is off to Blacktown. At least he'll be quite fresh when called up to captain Queensland in Origin or to play for Australia!

when comparing these 2 teams ill put it out there to the silvertails memory. In 2004, how financial were manly
and were we spending our allocated salary cap in full
The point is feathered friend to improve is to change and to perfect is to change often and that is what we did from 2004 to 2008 to live up to our legendary clubs high standards as the greatest club of all

The point is feathered friend to improve is to change and to perfect is to change often and that is what we did from 2004 to 2008 to live up to our legendary clubs high standards as the greatest club of all
But then we changed in 2008 to 2010 ... but we got worse. Then we changed often from 2013 to now but we haven't been perfect in that period.
Do you think that Churchill guy is not very accurate?

But then we changed in 2008 to 2010 ... but we got worse. Then we changed often from 2013 to now but we haven't been perfect in that period.
Do you think that Churchill guy is not very accurate?
Winston Churchill was very accurate as what he meant about chancing towards perfection was
changing for the better not just changing for the sake of it

There are two changes that are made
The change that surges you forward to greater heights
and the poor changes that screws you

maybe. i look at our props and they seem better runners that defenders. tall timber with limited lateral movement but on a roll are almost unstoppable

with a high percentage game, based of kicking, game management, control and discipline we have a good pack
BUT
witth a low percentage game, poor handling, poor options and a helter skelter approach to footy we have the wrong balance

fix the pack or fix the game plan and approach. the latter seems easier

i never once saw our pack really get rolling last year as we play away from that. as soon as there is a hint of dominance we just chuck it too tom

the real problem is correcting possession rates to assist our pack. we just have too many moments in games where the pack fights to gain ground and we flush there efforts on stupid options trying to score on every opportunity

packs lay platforms but never without the help of good halves and kicking, never. if we expect the pack to do the job without offering them respite than we deserve to be flogged when it matters

we talk about pack leaders and our pack needs a guy that says to the senior players. we will get you there, just dont ** it up when we do with air fairy bull**, respect our work more.. i just dont see that in our team

you could see it more in 2020 with AFB.
This has absolutely nailed it

Tough one, he doesn't have the go forward that Paseka, Marty and co have, but would provide some good ball playing options. As a lock, he doesn't have much speed, line break, x factor about him, but plays the ball playing lock really well.

I think the game has moved away from Jake's strengths a little that makes it a good question as to what his best position is now

I think Keppie has the potential to be our forward leader once he irons out some of the mistakes he makes - experience & discipline will do that.

Aloiai was promising in the first 4 rounds last year but never got back on track after a long injury layoff. Hopefully he can spend more time onfield this season & get back on track.

Paseka has the size & skills & has shown the controlled aggression at times - he just needs to learn to show it every game.

Bullemor is a nice addition to our pack & I'm looking forward to seeing extra starch added by him.

Marty has the potential, again he just needs to invoke controlled aggression.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11