are we gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
we could be in 10th if we lose to bris will we be able to get back up in top 6 hard to say but on todays game maybe not i guess will we have hope and see !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: :drunk:

Keep the faith Toov's, while I think we will be very lucky to beat the Bronco's but to be honest I think we are much less of a one man band without BK than some of the other sides (Brisbane without Locky for instance) and will bounce back strongly.

we should be fine, the competition is so close that a couple of losses will not result in us dropping out of contention.

we are strill a quality side when at full strength, but cant see that happening till rep season is over.

dont forget there will be a few other big guns losing some players, just bad luck that this week we play brisbane , pretty muich the only top side not losing pl;ayers to city v country game.

Funny enough but most of the rep players had big games on Sunday following the test. Beaver was huge, Mason killed the Chooks and the Newcastle Trio dominated.

If the rep players can get on the paddock they tend to play okay on the given weekend. It seems the problem occurs a week or two later when the extra games come back to bite them.

Here we go again. One loss and we are gone. We will easily account for Brisbane next week, the Tigers were red hot yesterday and we were due for a loss.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4