Are they serious??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
From the Club Website:

Manly fans have been treated to something really special with the release of the entire first grade squads match used retro jerseys.

17 Jerseys, each jersey was actually worn in the ‘back to the 70’s’ match v Cronulla with original signatures from each player on the jersey that they wore in the match.

Match worn items are a rare commodity and fans should click on the auction link of our website and make a bid on these fantastic jerseys.

This auction finishes on the 14th of September with each being a unique and irreplaceable Manly collectible. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of Sea Eagles history.

Would you pay good money for the jersey used in the record defeat and blight on Manly's season? What a memory!!! It shames the great side of the 70s to have that performance linked with them. 8| 8| 8|

Regardless of the result 'Match Worn" memorabillia is often a reasonable investment. I am not sure what the current prices are of these items but if you are a collector of memoribilla "match worn" will always be a sound investment.

Well I wouldn't be putting a name-plate on the framed jersey with the result on it.

The only person who would buy these are Sharks supporters, a truly cherished item for them.

thats what i was thinking Byso,!!! sharkies fans would lap these up!

Obvioulsy the club doesnt want them! im suprised they have not already been delivered to Kimbriki Tip!

I just checked out a few of the current bids.

Ben Kennedy $400.00
Steve Menzies $437.00 ( only Manly try scorer )
Brett Stewart $340.00
Michael Monaghan $246.00
Jason King $176.00
Kane Cleal $136.00

If this match wasn't part of history (for all the wrong reasons) , I feel there would be a lot more interest. I certainly won't be making any offers. I was at the game therefore I've suffered enough.

Maybe I'll make a bid for Kane Cleals jersey , then immediately deposit into the nearest clothing bin.He was terrible on that particular day ( Worst In Show )

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4