Are Cherry Evans TT and Fainu best fullback half hooker combo in comp ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes. Roosters are overrated and made to look better by their strength in other areas.Go manly

Also have a look st Fainus defence on replay. A few really clutch tackles and was first class all day particularly on our goal line. Kid is pretty big. Our middle is secure with Api and Fainu backing up Jake and co.

If not now they will be next season. Only Roosters maybe better right now ... and that’s not by much.
If only we could get them on the field together. Sky’s the limit.
And yes... I did mean hooker
All good players in their own right but there is no "combo" element to praise at the moment beyond what other clubs have to offer with lesser talent in that area of the game.

Come on TC

All three are great support players, have great awareness and great skills. Not much of a leap to say they will combine well. This is what they do. Play league for a living and train every day on combinations!
Two of the three already have a fantastic combination. The other has as much time as any young hooker I’ve seen for years and obvious footy nouse .Might have been worded better but If they don’t click I’ll give it away. It’s a no brainer.

Come on TC

All three are great support players, have great awareness and great skills. Not much of a leap to say they will combine well. This is what they do. Play league for a living and train every day on combinations!
Two of the three already have a fantastic combination. The other has as much time as any young hooker I’ve seen for years and obvious footy nouse .Might have been worded better but If they don’t click I’ll give it away. It’s a no brainer.
As i said they all have their talents and up there with being one of the best in their respective positions but let's not start praising the three as a combo until they have earned the right to be viewed that way.(at the moment each bring their own element to the game)

Football smarts, vision,game management(is improving) and awareness is still very much lacking, these areas of the game take time to hone as a "combo" obviously but let's no heap them with such praises until this area develops a consistency about it.

Tom is not the smartest fullback going around and lacks footwork but is great pushing up through the middle, DCE has all the skills but lacks composure.(in fairness sometimes due to being the only option past few years---even today there was evidence of that----smart play to offer himself more time for the 40/20 out of dummy half)

Fainu is developing well, saw a little today of his ball distribution improving out of dummy half but still a long way to go.

I might come across as overly a perfectionist but not going to praise them as a combo until i see more....

Also have a look st Fainus defence on replay. A few really clutch tackles and was first class all day particularly on our goal line. Kid is pretty big. Our middle is secure with Api and Fainu backing up Jake and co.

I only noticed today the kid is pretty tall and still growing. What a bloody weapon he is and will be in the future.

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
This is a massive call I know, but I reckon Fainu will be the best hooker in the comp by Round 25, 2020. In fact, if anything happens to Cook such that he is unable to play SOO, it would not surprise me if he gets a shock call up.

Honestly, I reckon he is that good (even with a number of areas in his game to work on). A couple of his long passes from dummy half today just created so much space and opportunity for us, which I hate to say reminded me of a certain grub from down south...

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
This is a massive call I know, but I reckon Fainu will be the best hooker in the comp by Round 25, 2020. In fact, if anything happens to Cook such that he is unable to play SOO, it would not surprise me if he gets a shock call up.

Honestly, I reckon he is that good (even with a number of areas in his game to work on). A couple of his long passes from dummy half today just created so much space and opportunity for us, which I hate to say reminded me of a certain grub from down south...
I think he will be best hooked by end of year.
Haven't seen a more composed player since scam. Good athletes make it look easy, as he does

The options he has, knowing when to run, when to get out of dummy half before passing, or quick pass is exceptional.

His broken play skills are also very instinctive

The options he has, knowing when to run, when to get out of dummy half before passing, or quick pass is exceptional.

His broken play skills are also very instinctive

The most impressive thing he did yesterday was go to ground in broken play before Garrick scored on the next play. That was the smart option but showed how cool a head he has- plenty of youngsters would have pushed the pass or tried a miracle kick.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8