April 4 2008

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
BULLDOGS 12
Tries (2): Corey Hughes, Ben Roberts
Goals (2): Hazem El Masri (2 from 2)

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 40
Tries (7): Willie Mason 2, Craig Fitzgibbon, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Mitchell Pearce, Amos Roberts, Setaimata Sa
Goals (6): Craig Fitzgibbon (5 from 7), Amos Roberts (1 from 1)

Venue: ANZ Stadium (Sydney), Homebush Bay, Sydney (NSW)
Crowd: 36,526
Referee: Tony Archer
Halftime score: Sydney Roosters 20-0

So the roosters beat the dogs 4 years ago who cares and how is that relevant on here?

In the lead up to this game in reaction to Myles and Mason joining premiership dogs players Omeley and Anasta the bulldogs under Greenbergs stewardship bought out tshirts with the slogan "bred no bought" same as this week it was hyped up in the papers with typical bulldog arrogance.

I feel once again this arrogance with "be manly, be a bulldog" and " catch a train because we got your coach" is goin to back fire on the bulldogs. The attitude from the bulldogs office reeks of "we have hasler so manly have no chance". I don't think that will be lost on our side.

I remember this game. Canterbury went off like pork chops about Mason leaving and the club and the fans talked it up, and they were going to wipe the floor with Willie and the Roosters. And they got a hiding. It didn't help that they were the weakest Canterbury team ever and later that year won the wooden sppon. They could talk themselves up, but couldn't back it up on the field. I've got the feeling it will be the same on Friday night.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

I really hope we give them a touch-up, then we hear that Foran and Trex stay with Manly.....ohhhh how good that would be.

Jatz Crackers said:
I thought you had given up on all the Rugby League politics and hoohaa !
This to me is about manly winning on Friday night. I think their behavior is stoking the fire for our players.
Minus Williams we will be at full strength, I think we will do a massive job on them.

Cameron said:
BULLDOGS 12

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 40
Tries (7): Willie Mason 2, Craig Fitzgibbon, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Mitchell Pearce, Amos Roberts, Setaimata Sa

So the roosters beat the dogs 4 years ago who cares and how is that relevant on here?

In the lead up to this game in reaction to Myles and Mason joining premiership dogs players Omeley and Anasta the bulldogs under Greenbergs stewardship bought out tshirts with the slogan "bred no bought" same as this week it was hyped up in the papers with typical bulldog arrogance.

I feel once again this arrogance with "be manly, be a bulldog" and " catch a train because we got your coach" is goin to back fire on the bulldogs. The attitude from the bulldogs office reeks of "we have hasler so manly have no chance". I don't think that will be lost on our side.
Greenturd was either delusional or ignorent to print those T shirts in the belief that Mason, Anasta , O'Melley, and Miles were BRED by Canterbury

Peter C said:
Cameron said:
BULLDOGS 12

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 40

Greenturd was either delusional or ignorent to print those T shirts in the belief that Mason, Anasta , O'Melley, and Miles were BRED by Canterbury

Or he wasn't the CEO of the Dogs at the time.

Volley said:
Peter C said:
Cameron said:
BULLDOGS 12

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 40

Or he wasn't the CEO of the Dogs at the time.

Pretty sure he was. Because he was the CEO when SBW went AWOL and that was a about 6-8 weeks after that game.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=15312

This says he started his duties on 31 March 2008.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2