Apparently we are not undefeated…

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok here's a tough question for you all... what would your prefer... manly undefeated after 5 rounds or Parra 0-5???

Gone With The Wind I Dont Care GIF

Be careful what you wish for.

The ridiculous whining looks pretty stupid now that we are not undefeated.

Be careful what you wish for.

The ridiculous whining looks pretty stupid now that we are not undefeated.

How does it look stupid? We were undefeated when this conversation took place earlier in the week, and probably should still be undefeated if it wasn’t for some dubious calls and a dropped ball at a crucial time.

Stop $hit stirring.

How does it look stupid? We were undefeated when this conversation took place earlier in the week, and probably should still be undefeated if it wasn’t for some dubious calls and a dropped ball at a crucial time.

Stop $hit stirring.

Let's bring out reasons why we are not undefeated every week.

The shear fact that there is this thread was the death knell against Manly staying undefeated against Souths 🙃

Was watching the dogs v tigers game and I heard Voss and co say “there are only 2 undefeated teams left in the competition and that’s Brisbane and the Dolphins who play next week”

Wtf do Manly not exist???

Typical Manly haters

It was just a premonition by the commentators.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4