Apparently we are not undefeated…

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was watching the dogs v tigers game and I heard Voss and co say “there are only 2 undefeated teams left in the competition and that’s Brisbane and the Dolphins who play next week”

Wtf do Manly not exist???

Typical Manly haters
They said exactly the same thing on James Grahams podcast this week.

As he is on twitter, what did he say when one of you told him about Manly then?

Only explanation is, they just looked at the wins column, they, Broncs and Phins have 3 and we have 2. Jurno checking, it's either lazy or intentional. Probably the later tho...

This is more about the 2 Brisbane teams, brand new cross town rivals, 1st and 2nd on the table, big brother vs little brother, Wayne Bennet revenge game, sold out nearly a week in advance. Two teams enter, 1 team remains undefeated. It's a media dream. We better get used to it because it will dominate all media this week.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Hopefully it's golden point, we win 13+ and we can go back to the top of the table and still somehow be under the radar.

This is more about the 2 Brisbane teams, brand new cross town rivals, 1st and 2nd on the table, big brother vs little brother, Wayne Bennet revenge game, sold out nearly a week in advance. Two teams enter, 1 team remains undefeated. It's a media dream. We better get used to it because it will dominate all media this week.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Hopefully it's golden point, we win 13+ and we can go back to the top of the table and still somehow be under the radar.
Agree with this completely.

Spare a thought for the Titans - they just knocked off the Storm, by any standards a big deal (they have the fewest wins against the Storm of any active team excepting the Dolphins), and how much of a mention did they get? That was one of the best results all weekend, but totally crowded out by Dolphins-Broncos.

Not a believer in some big anti-Manly thing happening. Sure some commentators have their biases, but so what. We've had plenty of pro-Manly callers in the media over the years, it all evens out.

Go Manly, I was there on Sat night and it was a great atmosphere again, look forward to the Souths game.

Last edited:
I'd rather the commentators and journos talk up every other team. The less the boys have to read and hear about themselves the better. They can just concentrate on footy and not have to worry about external noises.
I'm certain Seibs and Flanno would rather that too and use it to their favour when we're lifting the trophy and another 100k at the end of the season 🏆🦅

Was watching the dogs v tigers game and I heard Voss and co say “there are only 2 undefeated teams left in the competition and that’s Brisbane and the Dolphins who play next week”

Wtf do Manly not exist???

Typical Manly haters
Voss hates us with a passion. He supports the Vermin and always death rides Manly when he commentates, if there is a game on that he calls, I tend to turn the volume off!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4