Apparently we are all idiots!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
You may wish to defend your honour!

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=126599&page=1&pp=15

I am not an LU member so I will let it slide.

I noticed Ryan & Tookey coped a serve. :clap:

A point of order for our friend effic - have a look at the recent articles on the front page about the team commencing training & BK becoming captain. I would say they a very positive about the club.

I also noticed that he/she never replied to the question about whether he/she was a member of the Rockers. One of the usual suspects I presume.

A point of order for our friend effic - have a look at the recent articles on the front page about the team commencing training & BK becoming captain. I would say they a very positive about the club.

I also noticed that he/she never replied to the question about whether he/she was a member of the Rockers. One of the usual suspects I presume.

Just to correct a point, he did answer that he is NOT a Rocker

thats ok, jus tthought we should be followinghonest journalism :)

[quote author=The Wheel]

If someone wants to have a go at myself and Ryan then he or she should at least get their facts right before they critisize us.

for slamminsam246 to come out and say that Ryan and Tookey are 2 of the several posters that love to include in each and every post how they don't want Monas at the club is absolute rubbish. I have just looked at my last 10 posts and there is not even a mention of Monnaghan so I don't know how I could be accused of bagging him in each and every post. I know Ryan would also be the same.

There are plently of others on this site who also bag Monnaghan so I don't know why we were singled out.

He or she also fails to mention that we both support the efforts of 98% of the players and have not bagged any of them on the site. It is the 2% of players last year that simply did not perform like they were supposed to (and are being well paid to) then they must expect to cop critsism. I have no doubt that these players themselves would also be very critical of their perfomances.

If someone doesn't like the content on this site then the easy solution is - don't come here.

It amazed me that Effnic hates the place so much but knows so much about the site.

It is like the Steve Marting & darryl Hannah movie in which they said 'don't look at the nose'

Sounds like the comments every night on the Stan Zemanik (a manly supporter) show.

People get on there all the time and critisize him for continually bagging and talking down to people then before they hang up they say "but gee I love your show".

No doubt these people that critisize us and the site log in 10 times a day to read the comments.

Too funny - you listen to Stan, do you also watch Beauty & the Beast

Too funny - you listen to Stan, do you also watch Beauty & the Beast

2 critisisms in one day. What's going on! I am getting hammered.

I wish B & B was still on but unfortunately it isn't. Guess I just have to be happy with days of our life and general hospital instead. The joys of working from home. LOL

When you have worked all day and you are comming home at 9.00 pm from an appointment it is good to listen to something that doesn't require any brain power. It can be sometimes good for a laugh especially when the abuse starts flowing.

I know that you would rather listen to the parrot because he is a favourite of yours. You and bonds (and James) and those days down at the rugby club (aka struggle street).

At least I was at the club and not in the dressing room like Bonz

I didn't see you in the club. Were you under the staircase?

Thats now 4 posts I have done this morning and not once have I bagged Monnas. slamminsam will be proud of me.

I'd just like to add my part here.

I dont want that whinging little **** at our club any longer either. I may say **** about the club when things go wrong but as a club captain I doubt I would resort to newspapers to vent my mud dragging rubbish. He can walk the plank as far as im concerned because never in my life and support of manly have I seen one player spit in our face as often and as whiny as he has.

Anyone who wants to support this kind of clubmanship can have their own little thread in a forum to because its better we have them all in one place bickering about us than coming here in tears of rage over our slighty contrversial opinion of a PL quality player and robbing me of my patients.

I am proud of you Tookey!
BTW I'm not saying or didn't mean to say you're an idiot, I just think you have treated your opinion-announcing very idiotically (if that makes sense). What I said on LU was a bit rough so sorry. I respect that you don't like Monas, you have a right to an opinion and a right to say it. BUT, you should also remember that some people on this forum (42 according to the poll) like Monas and therefore do not like you going on and on and on about it in most threads.
A little bit of Negativity (which this site offers) is fine - makes things interesting for me. But some take it too far.
I have one question though: It sounds as though BK is captain when I read articles and some threads here. Is this a rumour or has it been confirmed?

Slammin were idiots how would we know. :)

Just jokes..............BK skip, it looks that way!

Do you seriously think Monas will get the job?

No I don't think he will get the job. I wouldn't mind him having it though, but all-in-all BK is probably better.

My opinion on Monas is that he should be in the starting 13 (hooker) no matter if he's captain or not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4