Apparently She Rex Reckons he lost his desire last year???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"There are times the boys need you and that's when you find the impact".

Ummm yeah this is when you would receive the ball this year flat footed & would then immediately pass it to someone half your size because you are lazy & lack ticker.

How many times did Foz say to Tony "run it f**k ya!" this year?!?!

Definitely a poor reflection on his character. If you can't motivate yourself, then you don't deserve the respect of your team mates. Pathetic.

Its days like these I am glad I no longer read any article that appears under the heading Dean Ritchie.

Dont feed him.

Mals said:
How many times did Foz say to Tony "run it f**k ya!" this year?!?!

How many times will Reynolds be yelling the same thing next year?

Probably starting at about 15 minutes into Round 1, 2013.;)

The Indian said:
Its days like these I am glad I no longer read any article that appears under the heading Dean Ritchie.

Dont feed him.

Dead right Chochise!!

To be honest I never read the SMH or Tele stories, and don't get me started on the Bronco Mail up this way!!

I reckon 90% is made up, 4% is a maybe and 1% might be fact.

PLUS we all know that Ritchie, Weilder and Co all have their "little favourites" and "clubs they love and clubs they hate" so seriously guys WHY BOTHER.

I have had a fair few calls from this pricks, clearly as my name and contact details appear....but after the first few "**** off you dickheads" they don't call me anymore.

It's almost as bad as "feeding the trolls" on here, epidemic at times.

Mark I'm dying to know what the missing 5% is or is that how travel agents do math.

manlyfan76 said:
Mark I'm dying to know what the missing 5% is or is that how travel agents do math.

I too was going to type that but then I realised Mark has a 'loophole' for want of a better word.

He said that 1% might be fact so in essence the remaining or missing 5% would be in fact....fact!

"there were times when I went missing". Pathetic thing to say about yourself. It's really only an 80 minute game and guess what Toni, you're PAID to be there. Best thing is, I wont be eating myself looking at him bludgeing around for us.

manlyfan76 said:

That's how we live and make money...all about our 5%'s

That's a crack up, I thought I had actually typed 95% first up

DSM5 said:
"there were times when I went missing". Pathetic thing to say about yourself. It's really only an 80 minute game and guess what Toni, you're PAID to be there. Best thing is, I wont be eating myself looking at him bludgeing around for us.

He was frustrating that's for sure...played great in the 2011 Grand Final and for game 1 in New Zealand this year, then for one game (V Roosters) he was sensational...the rest of the year "Tony Who??"

Certainly NOT worth $650K a year....good luck Bullpups you are going to need it!!

globaleagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

I too was going to type that but then I realised Mark has a 'loophole' for want of a better word.

He said that 1% might be fact so in essence the remaining or missing 5% would be in fact....fact!

Mark from Brisbane said:
manlyfan76 said:

That's how we live and make money...all about our 5%'s

That's a crack up, I thought I had actually typed 95% first up

Or - Mark stuffed up! Serves me right for giving him too much credit :p

Some of the lyrics from "Tony's Theme" -

Take it away Dusty Springfield:

Tony doesn't know what to do with himself
Tony doesn't know what to do with himself
Tony, if your new club ever turns you down
Don't come back, we don't want you around
Just right over you
We all choose to hate you

Like a summer dose
Des needs a whip and a chain
To get the best out of 'Tone'
To achieve any gain

I always think of Tony when I hear Bruno Mars "The Lazy Song":

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

I'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants
Nobody's gon' tell me I can't

I'll be lounging on the couch just chilling in my Snuggie
Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie'
Cause in my castle I'm the freaking man

Isn't it a coaches responsibility to to drive enthusiasm and culture (as well as the players doing their part)?

T-Rex was supposed to be a big part of our drive for back to back premierships, and felt flat.

That's a worrying sign.

Ryan said:
Isn't it a coaches responsibility to to drive enthusiasm and culture (as well as the players doing their part)?

T-Rex was supposed to be a big part of our drive for back to back premierships, and felt flat.

That's a worrying sign.

I'd feel flat too if I had been a f**king idiot like him & hurt my club due to a 7 game suspension on the sideline.

"There are times the boys need you and that's when you find the impact".

He should watch that last Storm game and highlight his impact.
Matai literally on one leg, with one good arm, was more affective than this Spin Sloth.:mad:

Soooo glad he is no longer taking up a spot on our Team.

Cheekee will be Rookie of the Year and show up this wimp! :angel:

Ryan said:

That's a worrying sign.

Are you blaming toovs ? Surely not .

Give the bloke a break dude . Don't be a hater , he'll go better this year cause he won't have to motivate the unmotivateable .

she-recks didn't want to be here so good riddance I say . Personally I'd rather have toovs as a coach than having williams in the team .

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4