Apologhy's to travelling Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

To all those Manly fans that attended last nights game and are reading this forum.
Just read on one of the LEEDS forum from Barry LeVic a Manly fan who attended the game last night that he and his party were intimidated by LEEDS fans for showing their support of Manly namely throwing beer and using threatening and abusive language against them.
   I can only offer a sincere appologhy on behalf of genuine LEEDS fans iff any of you Manly fans were tret the same way.Allthough we're pretty pasionate and fired up for the game last night thats no way to treat visitors to our city.
Safe journey home lads ;) ;)

mate let me just say i didnt see or hear anything like that happening to anyone in our group.

Id also like to say the people of leeds not just footy fans are the nicest , funniest people u will ever meet.

We loved our time there and were sad we had to go to today.

rhino link said:
To all those Manly fans that attended last nights game and are reading this forum.
Just read on one of the LEEDS forum from Barry LeVic a Manly fan who attended the game last night that he and his party were intimidated by LEEDS fans for showing their support of Manly namely throwing beer and using threatening and abusive language against them.
    I can only offer a sincere appologhy on behalf of genuine LEEDS fans iff any of you Manly fans were tret the same way.Allthough we're pretty pasionate and fired up for the game last night thats no way to treat visitors to our city.
Safe journey home lads ;) ;)

The reason that has been torn to shreds on Southstander is that they arent sure that the poster is genuine and as Cliffy said he and the group didnt hear anything. Every so often you get smart a*ses from other clubs wanting to stir up sh*t so the post saying "what happened" and "how bad the Leeds fans are" using a new user name.

Not saying that it didnt happen and if it did then I appologise too. The thing is every team in England has idiots and since we have gained more fans the feckwit population has also risen.

Here's the link to that thread: http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=397309

Watching your Karma count , Rhino, just below your name is informative.  11 smites and not one applause, despite raising your threads in a friendly & light-hearted tone both before & after the game. i.e. Definition of smite on this site = "he thinks something different side to me".

Rex link said:
Watching your Karma count , Rhino, just below your name is informative.  11 smites and not one applause, despite raising your threads in a friendly & light-hearted tone both before & after the game. i.e. Definition of smite on this site = \"he thinks something different side to me\".
That sucks. I am hitting that applaud button a few times as Rhino deserves it.

Rex link said:
Watching your Karma count , Rhino, just below your name is informative.  11 smites and not one applause, despite raising your threads in a friendly & light-hearted tone both before & after the game. i.e. Definition of smite on this site = \"he thinks something different side to me\".

They are after all just fun...do you know what fun is Rex?

A bit of applause from me to Rhino.

Applause and smiting. You don't have an opinion unless you get plenty of negs or you stir Byso up on politics!!!! :) :) ;)

Anyhow, back to the original subject.

I never saw any of what was stated above, so as far as that I can't really comment.
I did see a young looking female Manly supporter crying after the game, and that was in the East Stand. She was with a few other Manly supporters, so I don't know what happened there.
I also know one of the players gave her there boots after a hug down front through there lap of honour, and still she looked upset.

I know some Manly fans around the middle of the East Stand were getting some grief, but I didn'\t turn around to really pay attention.

I took my buddy from across the road to the quins warmup game and he couldn't believe how friendly the atmosphere was compared to football games here (he's a bristol city season ticket holder). when orford and some others were warming up on the sidelines in the first half some lads going by with trays of beers were offering them one for a joke. soccer Away teams don't get that kind of treatment and supporters get frogmarched in and out a tunnel of police.

sad really

p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8