Api /Uate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Welcome legend.

You love footy? Check
You love Manly? Check
You love an ale? Check.

You're in !
Going by his name, looks like he loves beaver too. Check.
Going by his name, looks like he loves beaver too. Check.

And hoping @Beaverman isnt a one day wonder ( after watching in for so long).

No Mark. Now I've posted and I'll try to be as vocal as possible.

I was surprised at the strength of Api's tackling. A number of times last weekend I did a double take when their players were cut in half by a strong driving tackle. Nope not Jake .... it was Api .... and when he hit them you heard it and they went down.

I was saddened to lose Parcell because there was immense potential but admit to eating some humble pie in regard to Api. You can see why all the players like him .... big smile and bouncing around and valuable defence up the middle.

Api seems to be unpredictable and has a decent kick in him or linebreak and a strong dummy half barge over for a try:) on top of general toughness ...could u say tooveyish in his attributes fair call?

Api seems to be unpredictable and has a decent kick in him or linebreak and a strong dummy half barge over for a try:) on top of general toughness ...could u say tooveyish in his attributes fair call?
And yes i know big compliment as toovs is up there for all time toughness as im sure a few of yourselves may agree with me ...especially in the pound for pound category

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8