Api /Uate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm hearing api could be out this week injured.Anyone heard anything.
Ap2.JPG

Wonder why - just hope it's not a cartilage injury :cool:

That was the second time in the game that that dude lifted his knee at a defender ... it needs to be looked at ... if Darcy or Marty had done it it would have been

Brent Kite used to run like that at times. I think it's a bit of a defensive mechanism.

I'll be the first to admit that I thought we got rid of the wrong hooker in the pre-season. I thought we'd have been better off with Matt Parcell who I think passes better and is a more consistent defender. However, I'm more than happy to eat my words because Api really has improved this year. Sure at times his passing is still a worry, but for the most part he has shown that we did keep the right guy.

As for Akuila the Thriller.....I thought his speed would be a boom for the team and he's so far shown exactly that. They say a change is as good as a holiday and a change of clubs has given Uate a new lease on rugby league life. TBH I'm still puzzled at how Mick Potter left him out of the 17 for Fiji's Pacific Test against Tonga earlier this year. He will definitely be in the Bati squad come the World Cup.....alongside Api.

Allot of suspect passes yesterday, I counted about 6 that went to ground in about a 5 minute period. Needs work.

Allot of suspect passes yesterday, I counted about 6 that went to ground in about a 5 minute period. Needs work.
That was a win ugly yesterday and im sure trent will train the crap out of them this week.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
I'm still not convinced Api is better than Parcell would have been. But it seems like he's more well liked so the players probably would have less of a bond if Api left and Parcell stayed. For that reason alone I prefer Api now, we're a much better team this year, because we're actually playing as a team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8