• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Api is a Massive loss, but to take a positive...I feel Fainu though at times electric has also looked a little more gassed than I expected....maybe the extra push of top level game time, will not only benefit Fainu, but Manly closing in on Finals footy.

It's a repeat of last year.

Fainu's time to step up. He should be relishing the opportunity to play 80mins. Could be the making of the kid. He had an audition for the role last year, now is the chance to play a starring role and put the pressure back on Api.

I still think we need a more solid hooker if were gonna be a finals contender.. Api is ok, apart from his harbour bridge passes when bullets are required, but the "look at me, look at me" zippy type hooker has a shelf life..
Hopefully we Pick up a solid, organising type hooker... Someone like ballin was, or Jake friend type, or a smith.. Someone who's game plan is all about getting forwards rolling forward, and controlling a pack as opposed to constant dummy runs and trying to do everything themselves..
60 minutes of solid hooker steering the team around, 20 minutes of zippy hooker against tired forwards... Just my opinion

I still think we need a more solid hooker if were gonna be a finals contender.. Api is ok, apart from his harbour bridge passes when bullets are required, but the "look at me, look at me" zippy type hooker has a shelf life..
Hopefully we Pick up a solid, organising type hooker... Someone like ballin was, or Jake friend type, or a smith.. Someone who's game plan is all about getting forwards rolling forward, and controlling a pack as opposed to constant dummy runs and trying to do everything themselves..
60 minutes of solid hooker steering the team around, 20 minutes of zippy hooker against tired forwards... Just my opinion

I see what your saying here, but the way Manly are playing and they style of players we have in our squad needs our explosive hookers. I loved Matt Ballin as a player don't get me wrong but when a hooker can pull down the defences pants at any slight opportunity is a massive asset. Look how Cook has reinvented the position and playing style of a hooker. This is where the game is going and we need to keep up or will be left behind.
This expancive open running game is awesome to watch and most importantly super effective. In this day and age give Mr dynamic over Mr play it safe

We have 1, his name is Fainu. If Api leaves we need to chase a back up hooker to Fainu. Someone like Jacob Liddle has been mentioned and would be a great option

We are the type of team that needs a zippy 9 because we have a powerful pack that cause issues around the ruck. If you had a Ballin type 9 that serviced the halves, you’d be failing to take advantage of all the space created by AFB and Taupau.

We are a team that must attack through the middle to be a threat.

When we had Ballin, we had a workhorse pack and elite halves on both sides of the ruck that needed to be serviced.

It’s comparing apples and oranges to say that we need a organising type hooker.

We are the type of team that needs a zippy 9 because we have a powerful pack that cause issues around the ruck. If you had a Ballin type 9 that serviced the halves, you’d be failing to take advantage of all the space created by AFB and Taupau.

We are a team that must attack through the middle to be a threat.

When we had Ballin, we had a workhorse pack and elite halves on both sides of the ruck that needed to be serviced.

It’s comparing apples and oranges to say that we need a organising type hooker.
Crisp clean early delivery out of dummy half to our halves to feed the back line and back row is where Manly of that era made its go forward---playing lateral to make up for a not so strong front row.

That is not to say such strong delivery out of dummy half is a quality that doesn't exist in zippy sharp hookers but they do tend to focus more on getting out of dummy half to take advantage of the space behind the ruck quality go forward provides and neglect working on their ball distribution.

Both Fainu and Api have improved their delivery out of dummy half this year which is good to see.

June 30 in a few hours. Does it have to be by June 30 00:00 or 23:59

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4