Api keeps fans Hapi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
As a fan who travelled far for this match I'd like to mention Api's treatment of the fans. He was a legend, stopping for selfies with so many fans, kids and adults. A huge smile on his face and he was very accommodating. At one stage I saw he really wanted to move on but some fans wanted a hug and a photo so he put the huge smile back on his face and got back in amongst it.
He showed a great appreciation for the fans and was proving you don't have to be a big player to be a big man.
Thanks Api.

Well he is my new favourite player at Manly because he won't die wondering. The modern game is full of so much structure and frankly I am getting very very bored of it. To see a guy who is willing to play what's in front of him and chance his arm is very enjoyable to watch. I love how he can put on a hit as well, defying his size.

To hear that he appreciates the fans is icing on the cake!

IMG_20160706_141605.jpg

Today's Kids Clinic

As a fan who travelled far for this match I'd like to mention Api's treatment of the fans. He was a legend, stopping for selfies with so many fans, kids and adults. A huge smile on his face and he was very accommodating. At one stage I saw he really wanted to move on but some fans wanted a hug and a photo so he put the huge smile back on his face and got back in amongst it.
He showed a great appreciation for the fans and was proving you don't have to be a big player to be a big man.
Thanks Api.
I know how much you love Stevie and are missing his smile. I hope Api is filling that void, he too has a great smile.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4