Anyone Who Claims we don't need Lyon .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader

Well there it is. Manly played dumb for a while, defended well and missed out on the 50/50 calls. Matai did some good things but two errors cost us a win. He has potential but to claim that we don't need a centre like Lyon is wrong.

We missed the class of Bell out wide and didn't have any patience. The game was there to take today and we couldn't do it.

Matai passed to Neville Nobody right in front of me. He just had to fall over the line and we had a chance with the conversion to come. Shows great promise and the surprise of the year but he costs us plenty over 80 minutes every game.

Unfortunately guys, got the goss from within the Penrith club, Lyon is pretty much signed, sealed and delivered to them next year. Word has it, after June 30 they will announce it, a 3 year deal worth reportedly around $425,000 a year.

eh - we have had him signed sealed and delivered since the melbourne game last year

im not going to read into any rumours on this one

and cw - yes he would have been handy

for now steppa to play wing hicks to centre matai as depth

Unfortunately guys, got the goss from within the Penrith club, Lyon is pretty much signed, sealed and delivered to them next year. Word has it, after June 30 they will announce it, a 3 year deal worth reportedly around $425,000 a year.

Must be Steven Roach :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4