Anyone want to buy/own Silvertails?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wondering and wondering if you want to throw your offers in the ring.

At the moment there is $0 revenue coming in from the site and I dont actively look for advertisers, I am sure if you put your mind to it you could.

Let me know

perhaps. Well most of you know my emails/numbers.

Make me an offer my ears are open, i just dont have the time anymore

Another example of a bloke ditching his mates after hitching up with a sheila. What a dummy, sheeeeeeesh..

I forecast youll be back in a few years after she dumps you with a website called :
imissyouguyssosomeonepleasetalktomeagainandbuymeabeeranddoesanyoneknowagoodlawyer. com

MSE might LOL

Not as silly as it sounds.

But I doubt the elements in the club required to make a decision of this nature have the vision or the foresight or the balls to even consider it.

Their loss (substantially)

well with the advertising i have sought it would be up there in the thousands when you put a value to it. However you would be buying the web address and site content. You will need to find a new host

lol. Not so much pocket money but rations mate!

She isn't that sort of girl

no not yet. But I am the sole income earner now!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4