anyone think we can win this weekend? reasons?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
with firman arriving i am struggling to mount a case for us.any ideas.one thing i do know is that if our ruck defence does not improve the bowen'arrow and "mullet" payne will destroy us.is the princess gracing us with his presence? for us to win KITE must have a blinder.he has tapered off for some reason but he does have it in him.i know that.

props-stand up on sunday.PLEASE!!!!

Props must stand up. We need the same intensity from the first 10 rounds.

Can we win.........Dunno!

i think we can win because my neck is red and my teeth are bucked.....

I know you are not going to like this but the "MUSH" has a suspicion that we may sneak in.that is the death knell i know -but i am in form.i predicted we would get flogged last week.sincerest apologies for the tip.you may now back the cowgirls off the map with total confidence.

inadvertantly the mush realises he has ended our season as the folly of his ways sinks in.sleepless nights ahead.......

I also have the feeling we will sneak a win

i have been suddenly taken by an apparition.I have gone from sneaking suspicion to "certianties" all of a sudden. we are specials.for some reason i think the brookvale curse will strike these bovine bandits with a vengeance.hang on to your hats lads.i smell a slaughter similar to the great st george mincing years ago when roberts ran 60 metres.it will be a ****ing abatoire.the eagles are about to dine!!!!!

Both teams are desperate. A loss and we are out of the 8 for the first time this season. The Cowboys are clinging to the 8 as well and for either side it is make or break time. Our for and against needs improving.

They are not travelling so well - bring back the Fortress boys. I am waiting for the teams before I make my big tip.

I do predict Ash to have a big one and announce his arrival the the RL world!

i disagree about the huge score, niether team has been able to pile on the points in recent weeks,i suggest the eagles will pick the eyes out of them in a close one.

did you see Matt Bowen last game, smiling as he ran down the touch line at Gower.

Did you see the slowest winger in Sydney Wes Negaima walk past princess last game ?

read between the lines and pick my answer!

hope im wrong.

Flick Princess and pick Hecks to start with Bryant on the bench.

I just reckon it is about time the forwards showed a bit of grunt. Hasn't been present for a good 6 or 7 weeks. Surely they have to be willing for this game?

Wouldn't mind Choco back, he gives us great go forward and punishing defense, but in any case......

Manly by 20.

choc would be a very hand addition to the team at this point. princess has to be dropped soon

Definately think we can win, just I highly doubt we will. Playing piss poor before the bye, and I think it will be too difficult to turn it around, especially playing alright against the Panthers and steamrolling them.

Choc will be back for the big one - broncos.

This week we need our props to stand tall - That includes all of them, they have all been poor or missing lately bar bryant.

Kite and King can earn there money this weekend!

if they can dominat, with a little help from oiur back row who will do there job if given an opportunity, we can win..

without bagging Monaghs, they have some serious kick return ability, it could be carnage if hes not spot on. Finding Bowen and Sing on the full wont be helping the cause thats for sure.

I am waiting for the teams to be announced - will be interesting to see what forwards they pick. Webb has been out of ages - not sure about Rauhihi and if he is in. Their backs can score in a flash and out ruck defence must shut down their tricky halves.

What gives me comfort is that they can be erratic - also a cold Sunday arvo may not suit them much.

without bagging Monaghs, they have some serious kick return ability, it could be carnage if hes not spot on. Finding Bowen and Sing on the full wont be helping the cause thats for sure.

monas has been pretty good in that department this year, Witt on the other hand not so good. Someone (not me for once) showed the stats that monas found more open space than lockyer and was one of the top in the league. Hopefully he continues that aspect. Also i think we should lengthen the in goals a metre without telling him, that way a few more will stay in, just dont do it for orford till next year.

King hopefully worked on his legs a bit in the 4 day break, he has had enough resting already so get that fitness up and hit the line hard like the rooster game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4