Anyone suprised the refs put the whistle away tonight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fkn bullsht it took a week of controversy to see some "normal" ref decisions tonight....1 week too late unfortunately.

They certainly did put the whistle away, the broncos needed pillows in half of their tackles they were there that long, and then every time Penrith were attacking their line camped 2m offside

We can't have the Fairytale spoiled can we?

One western Sydney side is just collateral damage.

And we need the Queensland audience for as long as possible.

But the Fairytale is Drizzle v Eels, either win a Fairytale in itself.

And imagine the crowd at ANZ if the Squeals make it,oh yes it's a Fairytale alright.

You watch it play out, TV ratings guaranteed!

If it continues next week will we see any actual play or will it just be broncos and storm laying on each other wrestling for 80 mins? Was a period there in the second half where i reckon i found a penalty in every single broncos tackle for a couple of sets in a row. cheap shots and just not getting off quick enough. Both teams were doing it, Broncos we just better at it, and it was so boring to watch.

The Donkeys needed pillows at each tackle last night ( for a little snooze before moving).

I thought it was a real joke.

How is your brother in law today, have you spoken to him after last night?

Son in law mate.

He's in the last stages of Terminal Cancer, probably has 6-8 months left so I was hoping they'd do better for him, but not to be.

I haven't spoken to him but did text him last night!

Son in law mate.

He's in the last stages of Terminal Cancer, probably has 6-8 months left so I was hoping they'd do better for him, but not to be.

I haven't spoken to him but did text him last night!

He still has the u/20's side and reserve grade to follow.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8