Anyone remember David Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Any update - not much in the media.

To me this is more important then handbags at ten paces on the sideline.

On the news tonight. He is out of hospital. Will be wearing a neck brace for three months.

Its funny that the NRL make no noise about this and alot about a fight saying ppl will be turned away because of the fight.
Get Well Wolfman.

yeah just said on the news, he is looking at 3 months, so he will be back for pre-season which is good. Nice to hear it hasn't ended his career, he brings a lot to our club. Wishing him all the best.

Yeah as central coast eagle said, his family rang slater to thank him. Slater should be commended for that.

bazeagle said:
Slater majorly redeemed himself in my eyes for his care for the welfare of Wolfman. Top shelf sportsmanship.

He was on his way to redeeming himself before he dropped an elbow into DCEs head and showed that he'll always be a dog.

I know it was not planned but it would have much more of a PR disaster for the NRL and the game of rugby league if our test winger had broken his neck on a different night. Luckily the league the scary news about Wolf's devastating injury has been swamped by the false outrage & uproar about 'the brawl'.

Pleased to hear he seems in good spirits. Can't keep a good wolf down. It will be a hard time for him for sure.

The Doctor on JJJ said his father said he was chatting up the ambo and one of the female doctors so he's probably in good spirits. I don't think anyone will know what's going to happen but hopefully he comes back early next season.

bones said:
On the news tonight. He is out of hospital. Will be wearing a neck brace for three months.

Apparently its 3 weeks in a neck brace and back to physical activity in 3 months.
Good to see that Hoppa's next Employer was focused on Da Wolf.

Lets all do a Wolf howl at Suncorp for each time the great Manly Team scores :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6