Anyone in Sydney coming to the Central West?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I've e-bayed a racing bicycle and none of the transport companies will cross the spit bridge.

If anyone from the beaches is heading up Dubbo way in the next few weeks and doesn't mind a light frame bike in their car (the wheel are on fast clips) I would be willing to pay some of your petrol costs!

PM me if you're a possibility.

Happy to keep it at my place if you need some storage. Easy to do. Doubtful to be heading west but you can collect it at the Dogs game if you need it stored till then!! The Chaplain here drives to Molong regularly but doesn't have a 4WD. Plenty of parents here go that way and might to a favour.

I'm skipping the Bulldogs game as it's on a Friday and I want to keep my powder dry and get down for a semi-final.

I've e-bayed a racing bicycle and none of the transport companies will cross the spit bridge.

If anyone from the beaches is heading up Dubbo way in the next few weeks and doesn't mind a light frame bike in their car (the wheel are on fast clips) I would be willing to pay some of your petrol costs!

PM me if you're a possibility.
Try a company called greyhound Bus Freight
Im a courier and we do lots of pickups around sydney and take them back to their depot in banksmeadow/botany
here is the link
http://www.greyhoundfreight.com.au/retailrates.asp

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4