Anyone have any unwanted manly posters and other stuff?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hey all,

I am still setting up my Manly shrine/bar up here but need some more stuff. If anyone has any posters or other memorabilia other stuff they don't want, let me know and what you want for them.

Dan

how does that help me. This isn't a brag about your collection thread, it is a plea for anything I can add to the bar area.

:)

The Gronk link said:
I have a great framed picture of Cliffy Lyons.  I am keeping it at clon's house atm. 

is that the one where he has slid in for a try and has one finger in the air. I think it was a semi against cronulla???

if so, my uncle has that and it is an absolute masterpiece. I need to get a copy made.

Dan - i have a Luke Dorn card which you can blue tac to the wall if you want ;)

Matt, do you have a Mullane card too?

I can get the halves of the century collection going for the dartboard

DVS Matt link said:
no mullane - got a ben walker card tho

I doubt i could get it to stick to the wall

DVS Matt link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=177778.msg188484#msg188484 date=1214974539]
I have a great framed picture of Cliffy Lyons.  I am keeping it at clon's house atm. 

is that the one where he has slid in for a try and has one finger in the air. I think it was a semi against cronulla???
[/quote]No- that was in the Preliminary Final against Newcastle in 95. We lost to the Dogs in the Eddie Ward disaster the week later despite having lost only twice that year.

Dan - I have a heritage poster of Manly collected at Slime Stadium earlier this year. If you can get me an address I will post it to you.

Just keep enough room on the wall for this years premiership poster/wall mounted photo

Nutzcraw link said:
Ebay is the go dan.
http://sportsgoods.search.ebay.com.au/manly-sea-eagles_Memorabilia_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR40QQsacatZ39923

2953_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BRETT-STEWART-SIGNED-Framed-EAGLES-COA_W0QQitemZ250262153379QQihZ015QQcategoryZ39923QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2ee1_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/IAN-ROBERTS-SIGNED-MAINLY-SEAEAGLES-8X10-PHOTOGRAPH_W0QQitemZ280239101690QQihZ018QQcategoryZ39923QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there are more

I'd love to see Dans bar with a great big Ian Roberts poster gazing down at him with a big SWALK in the corner :)

DVS Matt link said:
got a ben walker card tho

He came through my house yesterday with the rest of the LJ Hooker mob from Burleigh as I've been trying to sell my house since the beginning of April & have decided to try another real estate agent as We're not having much luck. Trying to move up your way Dan and get rid of the mortgage.

Dan,
I've got some bits and pieces that you may want including some Tooheys "Manly Turf" beer mats (If you click here and look at the "You're on XXXXXXX turf" display on the left of the screen they look like that but are Manly http://www.tooheys.com.au/home.asp.)

I've got some of those stickers that you put on the back of cars "Brookvale, home of the Sea Eagles since 47"

I can easily get hold of the team posters and other bits and pieces

Hope this helps?

How do I get stuff to you?

Vid

Hey Dan,

I have "Beaver" number plates, the real ones from the RTA.

A fully signed 2007 jersey.

A signed Cliff Lyoons picture.

And a fully signed Happy 21st Birthday plaque.

You cant have any of them.

Still up for offer though is the Northern Eagles collectors stamps.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6