Anyone Got The New Jersey Yet?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
I found it very interesting how bloody cheap Jerseys were in the UK. You could pick up a Warrington or Rhino's Jesery (and I imagine the rest would be the same) for about GBP 35.00...$55.00

We visited the Man U store and the Liverpool FC Store and Jersey's there were (I think, enlighten me Jono who bought a heap) about GBP 40.00 so not more than $65.00

I assume the Jersey's are all made in China, and whilst I support the idea of clubs making a dollar there seems to be a fair difference between buying offshore and here in Oz.

You could also get one like the players wear (with the dot thingy's) for GBP 50.

Ok I tried on both the new home and away jerseys at mick Simmons on Saturday. Thought if happy I will order one from the club when I get back home to Junee.

What's doing with the sizes. I have been buying xxl since grand final day in 1996, even lost a few kgs the past 18 months and buy most of my tops in xl.

The xxl was too tight for comfort. Weird considering I have a Premiers Jersey from last year and it fits perfect.

bob dylan said:
Ok I tried on both the new home and away jerseys at mick Simmons on Saturday. Thought if happy I will order one from the club when I get back home to Junee.

What's doing with the sizes. I have been buying xxl since grand final day in 1996, even lost a few kgs the past 18 months and buy most of my tops in xl.

The xxl was too tight for comfort. Weird considering I have a Premiers Jersey from last year and it fits perfect.

Anyone got the new jersey care to comment on sizing.

bob dylan said:
bob dylan said:

Anyone got the new jersey care to comment on sizing.

I have one. It fits me perfectly.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7