anyone else notice how quiet the rumour scene is

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
have you guys noticed how quiet the rumour scene is this year, this time last year there were about 20 strong rumours floating about the player market but this year there is hardly a peep and only 2 weeks until deadline

I don't knwo about that - Jamie Lyon rumours have been running thick and fast over the last couple of months,

Fitzgerald was asked specifically about Lyon this morning on 2KY and his responce about him joining Parra was "Not Likely"

Seems like clubs have been letting players negotiate early and are sorting it all out rather quickly. Still plenty of rumours out there though.

Rumours...I have read on these forums that Manly are looking at Creagh, Fitzgibbon, Pritchard, Lyon, O'mealey, Simms, Asotasi, some 2nd rower who plays for St Helens etc etc...it is rype.

I reckon this lyon thing will be as disruptive as the Orford thing.

Hopefully the Lyon talk wont turn into the Orford circus. If all is as reported he will sign with Manly not long after 30 June enabling us to sort out other positions in squad.

Rumours...I have read on these forums that Manly are looking at Creagh, Fitzgibbon, Pritchard, Lyon, O'mealey, Simms, Asotasi, some 2nd rower who plays for St Helens etc etc...it is rype.

I reckon this lyon thing will be as disruptive as the Orford thing.

You have READ???? hell, you started half those threads yourself

Stuart Fielden anybody :dance: :dance:

Ryan, O'Mealey has already resigned with Dogs for 2 years so we can finish that rumour..... wasn't there a thread the other day saying Creagh had already come to terms with Manly.... but to my rumour I spoke about the other day.... Manly will anounce Lyons, Creagh, a front rower? don't know who... on 3rd July but the second rower they were talking to has held out for money.... which is good so it means most likely Burns will be offered an upgrade contract instead.

Witt to be signed by souths.

That's a rumour I would like to hear.

I heard about a rumour going around queensland that channel 9 may have been responsible for painting Wally's statue blue in order to generate more Tv ratings in the game.

Apparantly it was first spotted by a channel 9 executive (some co-incidence) who was walking his dog around the outside of the ground at 5.15 in the morning. The first thing he did was call the local radio station to report it.

Channel 9 later on had a TV camera crew follow Lewis as he was walking up to the statue and just before they could interview him he received a call from an executive at channel 9 who stopped him from saying anything.

He then just walked away from the statue leaving the camera crew just standing there.

Tooks, that doesn't surprise me at all, the statue was too well painted and the hair looked to good to be done by vandals.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2