Anyone doubting Hayne now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People might not like him which is there opinion. But when Hayne wants to play he turns it on. The kid can play the game! He proved that and we need him when he flicks that switch he can turn a game on its head!!

Volley said:
That whole NSW side Silvertails picked was a farce.

No-one wanting Hayne, no-one wanting Farah, no-one wanting Bird.

All in my side and all went great tonight. **** I can't stand losing to Qld.

Im prepared to get hammered but I agree with Darren that Snake lacked in intensity in defense. In the QLD tries Snake didn't seem to make any real effort to try and stop it. He also would have scored that try if didn't jog for the first few meters.

Look I'm not a Hayne fan, just think he is a very selfish player. He has the skills no doubt, but his priority is Jarred Hayne, not the team. A couple of things tonight stick in my mind, he drops off in support when Bird pokes through the line and pops the ball, he kills our momentum dead in their 20 when he lays on the ground because someone twists his leg a bit in a tackle, he doesn't make an effort to get back to his wing and Tate makes 20 down the blind side. He doesn't want to do the little 1%ers that make the difference, the "origin plays" as Gus calls them.

He can turn a game with a freakish effort, but the majority of his plays are low percentage and they look great when they come off, but he can also make some poor decisions and some stupid plays.

I'm obviously in the minority in this thread, but I can take or leave Jarred Hayne to be frank.

C & C - the pass from Bird was average at best - the leg pull/twist we never got a good look at but there must have been something in it -lazy to get back on his wing?, I think we all saw he had a roving commission that would've been drummed into them ad nauseum.
He was one of our best tonight.
Have a look at the stats tomorrow - I think they'll be better than average.
Sticking up for a Parra player, hard to believe but he needs to be there somewhere.

Darren time for you to spit out what your issue if with Brett, it is clear you have an agenda against him and it makes me and other manly fans sick. You are a disgrace for your information the stats are as follows
Brett 132 meters Slater 78
Brett 4 tackle burst slater 2
Brett 0 errors slater 3 errors

<Ed - be nice lad>

I agree with C &C, Hayne does not compete for the full 80. And while I'm pissing everybody off, Farah should never get in any rep team again. His illegal kick in the in-goal could have been a penalty try, and probably should have been. His kick out on the full was a stupid hail Mary attempt. He, like Hayne, are ego driven and just don't put in to a team effort. Stewart however was better than Slater even when behind a weaker NSW effort all round.

DSM5 said:
I agree with C &C, Hayne does not compete for the full 80. And while I'm pissing everybody off, Farah should never get in any rep team again. His illegal kick in the in-goal could have been a penalty try, and probably should have been. His kick out on the full was a stupid hail Mary attempt. He, like Hayne, are ego driven and just don't put in to a team effort. Stewart however was better than Slater even when behind a weaker NSW effort all round.

Farah was one of NSWs best on ground last night. His dummy half running & passing game was excellent. You must have been watching a different game. Buhrer should never have come on the field at hooker, he looked lost.

Darren said:
I don't worry about stats Cam. He just didn't seem as good tonight.
Translated Darren doesn't let facts get in the way of a good carve up. Hang your head in shame Darren you are a disgusting individual.

im just trying to work out how Hayne is supposed to get back to his wing after getting tackled in the centre of the field?

voicefromthehill said:
With his legs

Lol :) you sure he didn't use his knees and elbows and crawled :)

Seriously Hayne is a modern day dale shearer at times disinterested and goes missing at club level but in origin always delievers.

He and Jennings proved that Ricky made the right call picking them, sadly creagh just proved he Is a hunk of crap.

Cameron said:
voicefromthehill said:
With his legs

Lol :) you sure he didn't use his knees and elbows and crawled :)

Seriously Hayne is a modern day dale shearer at times disinterested and goes missing at club level but in origin always delievers.

He and Jennings proved that Ricky made the right call picking them, sadly creagh just proved he Is a hunk of crap.

I heard Creagh ran to the sheds from the bench when the fight started

Anyone Critisizing any of NSW players are morons. We were right in the game. Probably better than Qld for most of it. A silly punch and a few dud calls really cost us. Piss of Creagh and whack in Watmough and we're right there again in Sydney.

Stevo said:
Anyone Critisizing any of NSW players are morons. We were right in the game. Probably better than Qld for most of it. A silly punch and a few dud calls really cost us. Piss of Creagh and whack in Watmough and we're right there again in Sydney.
I agree with choc for creagh I also don't think we need two hookers so I would replace Bruher with Woods or Byrce Gibbs.
I said it in another thread that I think Jamie was Ricky's insurance policy incase farah didn't cut the mustard.

NSW got a lot out of last nights game. The first thing they got was the bench has to be a lot different. NSW were going great guns and bird, lewis and glenn all have to play 80 minutes unless injured. They were killing qld. If there is an injury choc goes straight in. Gallen plays 80 with trex and another prop in rotation with tamou to keep smashing the metres out

Buhrer is there to cover a forward or hooker injury and NSW need a gamebreaker, a little fast nippy dude to replace either carney or pearce in spells to break it up, and open qld. They were out on their feet last night and a ben barba type would have delivered the knock out punch

There has to be one,

Cameron said:
Stevo said:
I agree with choc for creagh I also don't think we need two hookers so I would replace Bruher with Woods or Byrce Gibbs.
I said it in another thread that I think Jamie was Ricky's insurance policy incase farah didn't cut the mustard.

Think i'd leave Buhrer there Cam. He just needs more time on the field. He should have been used in both halves though. Same as Trex. Creagh is just POOR! Watmough would have been line break king around Petero and Matt Scott last night.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6