Anyone Brave Enough?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
To offer me serious odds, of Manly winning our next 5 matches in a row? I reckon we can win all the games leading up to our next bye.

Any takers?

Doug I agree that it is possible, but we will probably lose to 1 of those teams.

I guess 1 to 5 would be good odds. Not that i'll be willing to put any cash up ;)

Speaking of odds. Any chance of transferring the cash from our tipping?

It's more a case of when I havent been drinking these days!!

5/1, dont become a bookie Byso!!

I would be seeking 50/1 minimum....

What are our next five games.

If Johns is playing this Friday I'd imagine someone would be brave enough to stump up at 50/1.

Looking at that they are all winnable - but there are 3 away games in that lot.

Can't remember the last time Manly won 4 in a row let alone 5.

All winnable games, but based on our normal structure we will beat Newcastle, then lose to the Roosters, then beat panthers and bunnies, but lose to the Eels at Parra.

Not on our form over the last two weeks. We threw those away with poor options, poor selections and Matai.

I'll put down a $20 bet Doug. I reckon MAX we will win 3. Starting with a loss to The Knights? Interested? If we DO win 5, I'm happy, if we don't, then I guess I'm richer !!

Cmoooon...courage of thy convictions mate.
You want us to either win a little, or lose a lot. Not very magnetising.
Straight up. $20 dollars each.

DONE !!! Easiest $20 I've ever made....Oooops...hang on..

Is Johns playing?

Meh...no matter. We are probably rudderless ourselves.

Clon, why don't you just back $20 into knights game and then just keep on rolling your money over on the 4 games after that at the TAB.

And btw, 50-1 is ludicrous. I wouldn't be offering anything more than 15-1. We will start favourites in just about every match.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2