Anyone attending on Monday night? NITV would like a chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

On Monday NITV will be at the game, they have contacted me to ask if anyone is attending and if they are if you would be up for some small interviews and chats with them. I'm unclear as to whether they want me but it sounds from the email that they want members of the site and that is what I will be pushing for.

So if you are interested let me know ASAP via a conversation message and leave me your mobile number. I'll ask someone to call NITV back with your details so they can catch up with you at the game.

It is for the league nation live show

Dan

The show is very hard to watch, lots of Brisbane bias and not much substance on interviews. But it can have a good moment now and then.

I'm going Monday night but I can't go on NITV because I don't want to be matched up to my Australia's Most Wanted photo......
Oops time to go!;)

Sounds like a great opportunity for some Manly fans Dan.

Hi all,

On Monday NITV will be at the game, they have contacted me to ask if anyone is attending and if they are if you would be up for some small interviews and chats with them. I'm unclear as to whether they want me but it sounds from the email that they want members of the site and that is what I will be pushing for.

So if you are interested let me know ASAP via a conversation message and leave me your mobile number. I'll ask someone to call NITV back with your details so they can catch up with you at the game.

It is for the league nation live show

Dan
I am Dan, travelling from interstate as I have done for quite a while now. That said, I doubt that either them or you would want me speaking with them...hahahaha!

I am Dan, travelling from interstate as I have done for quite a while now. That said, I doubt that either them or you would want me speaking with them...hahahaha!
Haha it doesn't matter to me man, I'm sure they are happy to have any comment positive or not. Up to you, I don't mind passing on your details

Haha it doesn't matter to me man, I'm sure they are happy to have any comment positive or not. Up to you, I don't mind passing on your details
All good thanks Dan, I am just happy to be there, hopefully cheering on a good win for us.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Due to lack of interest them have decided to go in another direction

Due to lack of interest them have decided to go in another direction

Sheesh, That's quite disappointing. I thought a many people from here would jump at the chance to put their thoughts on the airwaves and not just on here!

#totalwusses

Maybe no one from the site is going? Or you're all secret eels fans!!!!! *shock*

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Sheesh, That's quite disappointing. I thought a many people from here would jump at the chance to put their thoughts on the airwaves and not just on here!

#totalwusses

Maybe no one from the site is going? Or you're all secret eels fans!!!!! *shock*
Lol such is life. Like me they probably have heads for radio

Meh who watches the show anyway. All of us Manly supporting starlets deserve nothing less than a mainstream audience.

Or it is not worth getting out of bed for.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2