Any update on Albert Hopoate Injury ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How old Is Albert Hopoate now? Seems like he has been the next big thing for about 5-6 years now

Didn't he do his ACL ?? I'd imagine he is still in recovery if that is the case.

I think Albert is about 17, same age as the last Trbojevic. I recall he had a season ending injury early this year so we cant expect anything about him until next year, unless he chooses to play elsewhere. He was as I recall outstanding in the last NSW vs QLD match. He and Newcastles Bradman carved the northerners up like mince meat. He's reportedly the most talented of the Hopoate clan. lets hope he stays with manly

Thanks for all the replies. It was my first post ever here and that’s responses were pretty quick.
Might have to post again.

Welcome TSLOG. Do you enjoy rollercoasters and mud slinging competitions by chance? Nah, it’s not that bad, you’ll love the interaction with our esteemed members. And don’t mind if you get a few welcome Albert messages.

Thanks for all the replies. It was my first post ever here and that’s responses were pretty quick.
Welcome mate.
I'm glad of the post because I didn't know he was injured.
I just remember that great try he scored in last year's junior origin match.

Best you cut your teeth here where our spelling, grammar and syntax are of primary school standard.
Once you gather the experience you may then dare to lower yourself into the gutter and visit the Doesn'tmatta or Dogs Forum which is truly brutal.

Best you cut your teeth here where our spelling, grammar and syntax are of primary school standard.
Once you gather the experience you may then dare to lower yourself into the gutter and visit the Doesn'tmatta or Dogs Forum which is truly brutal.
Legend has it that dipping into the depths of 1EE turns you into 2 bit, Devon-eating dopes.

Josh schuster the kid with all the wraps wonder what plans are for him next season
He's either 17 or may just have turned 18. I watched him in a preliminary final of the Under 18s and he was the outstanding player. I'm sure he'll be selected for NSW V Queensland Under 18s.
I'm not sure how old you have to be (probably 18) in order to get a NRL contract but this is one kid who has the size and skill to be something special.
I'd hope we lock him up, but no doubt Easts will come knocking, sombrero in hand.

Not often you see a 4 min highlights package of a forward without him making one tackle!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10