Any suggestions on getting my stuff to QLD cheaply?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TBH it will be worth the $2k to have it moved for me and to have the truck packed.

What takes them maybe 1 - 2 hours to pack could take me half a day or more. We are also packing the truck, cleaning the house, handing in the keys to our realestate and then going on Holidays to Thailand, We then fly back, Leanne goes up to Hervey bay I go home have a snooze and drive up to Hervey bay to follow her.

Whilst we are away the removalists should be filling the house with our stuff. so By the time I get there I can just pretty much chill out and start working,

Are you getting quotes from companies up this way or down in Syd Dan ?

Mine was $1.5k but I sold much stuff before the move and packaged & numbered and inventoried everything except large furniture items into plastic containers which made the whole trip easy for the removalists. If you have mucho stuff maybe it should be the $2k-$2.5k mark

If you need to try these guys : Noosa Van Lines

Email :  [email protected]
Phone : 07 5449 8922

They have an online inventory (rudamentary) that you can fill out for quote purposes.

If you need any help let me know.

:)

got another quote for 2200 so getting better

Sounds good but as you get to the bottom of the market you get the dodgy brothers.

We got down for 2100 but lost a chair in the process and the removalists drove off to Adelaide with all the framework to our bed, so we had our mattress on the floor for about two weeks. 

lol

As long as my TV remains I am sweet

I think $2200 is about as cheap as we will get and that will do!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4