Any signing news?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Wasn't there talk of a new signing that would be revealed after the 3rd State of Origin? The series is over & no news...........

Yeah, the signature on the back of my credit card somehow wore off so i had to sign it again

Article Extract:

Meanwhile, Knights prop Josh Perry is expected to sign with Manly next week. Perry is set to secure a three-year deal, starting next season, with the Sea Eagles, although the final details are still to be rubber-stamped.

Its no big announcement and it's not the biggest possible signing either but it is something.

The anouncement has been delayed as Manly wanted to make sure that there were enough pies on hand for him to celebrate properly.

Turning to financial news.

Profit increase forecasts have today, propelled the share price of Pies R Us skyward.

Dutch born Pies R Us CFO Mr Lipsen Rsoles said the forcasted earnings look set to rise in the 3rd quarter of this financial year with a rosy 3 year outlook from there on.

Asked why such a bullish forecast Mr Rsoles said "Our ramping up of production to meet increased consumer demand from the central coast to the city means substantial cost savings in comparison to increased revenue."

"I wouldnt josh around with you about this. Its perry perry good for the company" he said.

Onya Jester.

I hear he likes his pies full of lips and arseholes just like the ones they make in Newcastle. :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

\"I wouldnt josh around with you about this. Its perry perry good for the company\" he said.

One minute hes Dutch, and now hes Indian, make up your mind!!!!

[/quote]

Goodness Gracious Me !!! Such poor journalism

To be serious (someone has to be) there was talk based on a post on league unlimited of an impending big signing from a guy that has always been on the money before. (I don't think it was the Perry signing which was common knowledge pretty much straight away.

I am wondering if it was the Kennedy Coup ($3 soecial) though with luck there could be further good news towards the end of the season?????

One minute hes Dutch, and now hes Indian, make up your mind!!!!
Goodness Gracious Me !!! Such poor journalism
[/quote]

Lipsen Rsoles was Dutch born but moved to Hyderabad in India as a child where he grew up with the wonderful Indian accent. He then moved to Australia to start his own accounting firm in Terrigal before making a career move into Pies R Us who was co-owned by another dutch born immigrant. He rose to the position of CFO based on his mathematical formula to reduce the cost base of a pie by 1.5 lips, 2 arseholes which resulted in a 14% material cost reduction and catapulted the company into promotions via sports marketing firms, much greater wealth, and finally a public listing on the ASX,

He currently resides on the central coast with his wife You-Utter who is native to Scandinavia.

Guys - remember we were being linked to Ma'a Nonu before? It all went very quiet. Could it be him? It would be nice I guess.

Jesters Pies it a dissapointing signing if you ask me, but Des will turn him. The thought of losing:-

Hicks
Monaghan
Burns
Probably Dunley

and Jesters Pies is the only real signing along with Heath Can'tplay....it's a worry.

I'm glad we still have the blue chip core group though.

Actually Lipsen is is a very common dutch name,
I met a young girl the other day who goes by it, Lipsen Mikok.

Do you think lipsen rsole is any relation to the melbourne based rsoles?

There's mum Uran, dad shaddupya and their queer son licmy.

Of course, they live in Toorak.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4