Any questions for Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sue

Bencher
Sitting at next table to Baz and his Mrs at Broadbeach Bowls club right now.

I’ve had a few so maybe I can stroll over and get to the bottom of the mystery that is Manly in the next hour or so.

The Penrith connection gets Titans assistant coach position for Baz in 19?

Don’t think so.More like enjoying the great Goldy after a tough year me thinks.No better place to do it.

I’ve had a few so maybe I can stroll over and get to the bottom of the mystery that is Manly in the next hour or so.

Don’t think so.More like enjoying the great Goldy after a tough year me thinks.No better place to do it.

Ask him if he has ever met @strone33

Ask him if carty is any different then him

But seriously @Sue...

How much does he actually feel the supposed lack of personnel and physical resources are a hindrance to building a resilient, disciplined squad, and;

How much 'interference' does he feel has happened by those above him as a hindrance to results. No names but there would be a few that fit the description I think...

Hold steady @Sue, the entire silvertails.net flock is on its way!

Invite Arko down for a beer to chat with Barrett to discuss what he thinks of his coaching ability

Ask him how come Hasler won two competitions with the same or probably worse facilities at Narrabeen that he has now and why tables and chairs and a clean gym are important than players being able to tackle and have a game plan each week

But seriously @Sue...

How much does he actually feel the supposed lack of personnel and physical resources are a hindrance to building a resilient, disciplined squad, and;

How much 'interference' does he feel has happened by those above him as a hindrance to results. No names but there would be a few that fit the description I think...
I reckon I might let him enjoy his schooner. Cold and.cheap here so I reckon he’ll be having a few .

I was hoping you would ask Baz if he got his table and chairs back.

Tell him he should have bought a Jeep
he would then just disappear never to be seen at Manly ever again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8